- ZeroWater ZR-017 Two-Pack Water Filter Replacement Cartridges:
- Enjoy great-tasting water with the latest pitcher filter technology.
- The ZeroWater filtration system combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water.
- ZeroWater’s first layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy removes the chlorine taste you are accustomed to with tap water.
- The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as aluminum, lead, zinc, nitrate and more.
- Three additional stages are included to remove other impurities, with the appropriate treatment time to deliver a “000” reading on your Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) meter.
- Stage 1: Activated carbon infused micron cloth.
- Stage 2: Multi-layer system using activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy.
- Stage 3: Distributor that maximizes contact time.
- Stage 4: Comprehensive ION EXCHANGE array.
- Stage 5: Non-woven membrane to remove fine particles.
- ZeroWater ZR017 Filter Cartridges Reduce:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- ZeroWater Replacement Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: L: 7" W: 3.75"
- What's Included: TWO water filter cartridges per pack
- Manufacturer: ZeroWater ZR-017
- ZeroWater ZR-017:
- The ZR-017 filter is used in the refrigerator ZD-013 pitcher and ZD-018 dispenser, as well as in the ZJ-003 water bottle.
- ZeroWater replacement filters are also available in the ZR-001 one-pack, the ZR-006 four-pack and the ZR-008 eight-pack.
- The ZeroWater filter systems are a cost-effective alternative with high contaminant removal compared to the Culligan PIT-1, PUR Pitcher Filters and Brita Water Pitcher Filters.
- ZeroWater ZR-017 Replacement Cartridges Water Filter Information:
- User manual included with water filter pitcher, dispenser or bottle.
- ZeroWater replacement water filter cartridges are easy to install.
- The water filter cartridge is lab-certified for 22.5 gallons per filter under the strictest conditions. One filter may treat tap water near 200 total dissolved solids (TDS) for as many as 30 gallons before seeing a reading of 006 on their TDS meter. The lower the TDS of your tap water, the longer the filters will last; you need to test your water to know for yourself.