- Aqua Fresh WF285 Direct Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter:
- The AquaFresh WF285 Replacement Water Filter can be used in side by side refrigerators that have the twist in 10 inch filter.
- The Ultimate Series Aqua Fresh WF285 can replace the Whirlpool 4396508 and the Whirlpool 4396510.
- The Aqua Fresh WF285 Refrigerator Filter is designed to meet or exceed the OEM filter that it replaces.
- Each Aqua Fresh water filter is 100% pressure tested in the OEM receiver that the filter is designed to fit.
- The AquaFresh WF285 filters reduce Class I particulates down to 0.52 microns.
- The Ultimate Series WF285 Refrigerator Replacement Water Filter retains the flouride in drinking water for good health.
- Replace the AquaFresh WF285 approximately every 6 months.
- Compatible Replacement Filter for the WF285 Refrigerator Water Filter:
- Swift Green SGF-W80 Water Filter, (Environmentally Friendly)
- 97.00% of Chlorine
- 97.60% of Particulates (Class I)
- 99.10% of Turbidity
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.90% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 94.50% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 96.60% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 99.92% of Asbestos
- 89.60% of Benzene
- 99.90% of P-Dichlorobenzene
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 98.70% of Carbofuran
Filter Type: Activated Carbon Block
Filter Life: 6 months
Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
Country of Origin: China
- Manufacturer: Aqua Fresh WF285
The WF285 is also known by the following part numbers:
- WF285, 04609902000, 04609908000, 2186444, 2200203, 2203220, 2203980, 223764, 2255518, 2255519, 2305766, 2305767, 2305768, 4396163, 4396508, 4396508P, 4396508T, 4396509, 4396509P, 4396562, 4396563, 4396918, 46-9902, 46-9908, 4609902000, 4609908000, 46195023294, 461951401681, 469902, 469908, 6508, 9902, 9902P, 9908, 9908P, AP3182816, AP3182817, KSZ6T9500, L400, L400V, L500, NL240, NL240V, NL300, PL400V, PNL240V, PS879461, WF-285, WFL400, WFL500, WFNL240, WFNL240V, PWF-L400V, PWF-NL240V, WF-300BR, WF-L400, WF-L400V, WF-L500, WF-NL240, WF-NL240V, WF-NL300, WFL400V, WFLC400V, WFNL300
- Ultimate Series Aqua Fresh WF285 Refrigerator Replacement Water Filter Instructions:
- To change the filter, turn filter one quarter turn counter-clockwise.
- Pull out old filter. Save grille cap.
- Place grille cap on new filter.
- Insert filter. Turn clockwise until firmly seated.
- Flush filter: 2 quarts of water through filter to fill filter and remove air. Flow will sputter until filter is full.