- Ultimate Series Aqua Fresh WF288 Refrigerator Water Filter:
- The Aqua Fresh WF288 can replace the Maytag UKF7003AXX and Maytag UKF6001AXX.
- The Aqua Fresh WF288 Refrigerator Filter is designed to meet or exceed the OEM filter that it replaces.
- Each Aqua Fresh water filter is 100% pressure tested in the OEM receiver that the filter is designed to fit.
- The AquaFresh WF288 is designed to last 25% longer than the OEM version.
- The Ultimate Series AquaFresh WF288 filters reduce Class I particulates down to 0.52 microns.
- The AquaFresh WF288 retains the fluoride in drinking water for good health.
- 97.00% of Chlorine
- 97.60% of Particulates (Class I)
- 99.10% of Turbidity
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.90% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 94.50% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 96.60% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 99.92% of Asbestos
- 89.60% of Benzene
- 99.90% of P-Dichlorobenzene
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 98.70% of Carbofuran
- Aqua Fresh WF288 Filter Specs:
- Filter Media: Granular Activated Carbon
- Filter Life: 6 months
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Temp Range: 33 - 100°F
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psig
- Capacity: 420 Gallons
- Manufacturer: Aqua Fresh WF288
- Aqua Fresh WF288 Replacement Refrigerator Water Filters can be used in place of the following filters/part numbers:
- BEKO AP930X Filter
- BEKO 4830310100 Filter
- Brita MYRF-100 Filter
- CUNO AP930X Filter
- Maytag, Admiral, Amana, and JennAir:
Maytag UKF7003AXX, Maytag UKF7003AXXP, Maytag UKF7003, Maytag UKF7002AXX, Maytag UKF7002, Maytag 7002, Maytag UKF7001AXX, Maytag UKF7001, Maytag 7001, Maytag UKF6001AXX, Maytag UKF6001, Maytag 6001, Maytag UKF5001AXX, Maytag UKF5001, Maytag 5001
- SMEG FSRA Filter
- SMEG FA720X Filter
- SMEG FA561FX Filter
- Swift Green SGF-M07 Filter
- WaterSentinel WSM-1 Refrigerator Water Filter
- Ultimate Series Aqua Fresh WF288 Refrigerator Replacement Water Filter Instructions:
- Twist the old filter a quarter turn counterclockwise and pull down. The water will automatically shut off.
- Discard old filter. Push the new filter up into the refrigerator until it stops.
- Twist the new filter a quarter turn clockwise.
- Reset the "Change Filter" light, if your refrigerator has one. Press and hold the "Lock" and "Light" buttons ("Lock" and "Water" on newer models) on the dispenser until the indicator light blinks (approximately 4 seconds).
- Flush Filter: 2 to 3 gallons of water through filter to fill filter and remove air. Flow will sputter until filter is full.