- BevGuard BGC-2000S Water Filter with Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor:
- This water filter offers protection from hard water build up due to minerals present in the water supply.
- The polyphosphate scale inhibitor in the BGC-2000S reduces hard water spots that occur due to mineral accumulation and lime scale build up.
- BevGuard BGC-2000S does not act on minerals which may be beneficial to our health.
- This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
- BevGuard BGC2000S filter has been tested against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- BevGuard BGC2000S offers you protection till up to twelve months.
- BevGuard BGC-2000S Water Filter Reduces:
- The BGC-2000S Scale Reduction Cartridge reduces the accumulation of minerals that lead to hard water spots from lime scale build up.
- BevGuard BGC-2000S Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 12 1/4" x 3 3/16" (3.11 cm x 8.1 cm)
- Operating Pressure: Min - 10 psi (0.7 bar); Max - 125 psi - (8.6 bar)
- Operating Temperature: 35-100° F (1.7° C - 38° C)
- Flow Rate: 5 gpm (19 lpm)
- Filtration Types: Polyphosphate cartridge
- Life: 12 Months
- Manufacturer: BevGuard BGC-2000S
- The BevGuard BGC-2000S Water Filter:
- Has a life of up to 12 months or 10,000-14,000 gallons (37,844-52,995 liters) depending upon water conditions.
- The BGC-2000S water filter replaces the following filters:
- 3M™/Cuno® CFS 8000-S 55854-01
- BevGuard BGC-2000S Water Filter Manual:
- BevGuard BGC-2000S Manual
- BevGuard BGC-2000S Brochure
- BevGuard BGC-2000S Spec Sheet
(Download Adobe Reader)
- Turn off inlet water to the filter system.
- Turn off equipment receiving water if recommended by the manufacturer.
- Depressurize the system.
- To remove, turn the filter cartridge counter clock wise until the filter comes loose from the head connector.
- Locate the replacement cartridge and remove from packaging.
- Insert cartridge end into the head. Insure that the filter is pressed completely into the head and turn clockwise until the filter stops turning.
- Continue to replace additional cartridges if needed.
- Turn on supply water slowly to the system.
- Check for leaks at filter connection.
Note: Carbon fines may be present in the water. After installation flush cartridge for 5 minutes before using the water.
Replace filters annually (Note that filters may need to be replaced sooner due to water conditions).
Warning: Do not use this devise on microbiological unsafe water or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Caution: Do not allow the filter to freeze, which can cause structural damage the housing which may cause a water leak.
Note: Make sure that the installation complies with all state and local laws and regulations.
The replacement cartridges in this system have a limited service life. Changes in taste, odor, color and flow of the water being filtered indicate that one or all of the cartridges need to be replaced. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by these cartridges are not necessarily in the water supply. To understand your water better request a current analysis from your local water municipality or have a private analysis conducted by a reputable water testing lab. After prolonged periods of non-use it is recommended that the system be flushed thoroughly and the system may benefit from a filter change.