- BevGuard BGC-2100 Water Filter with Graded Density Spun Bonded Polypropylene Filtration Cartridge:
- The BevGuard BGC-2100 Water Filter cartridge works to remove sediment that may be present in your drinking water.
- This water filter removes harmful minerals only, leaving the good minerals intact.
- This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
- BevGuard filters have been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- BevGuard BGC2100 offers you protection till upto twelve months.
- BGC2100 is an economical, yet effective, option to get the cleanest water possible.
- BevGuard BGC-2100 Water Filter Reduces:
- Dirt, Sand, Sediment, and Particulates
- BevGuard BGC-2100 Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 12 1/4" x 3 3/16" (31.1cm x 8.1 cm)
- Min Operating Pressure: 25 psi (1.7 bar)
- Max Operating Pressure: 125 psi - (8.6 bar)
- Operating Temperature: 35-100° F (1.7° C - 38° C)
- Flow Rate: 1.67 gpm/6.32 lpm
- Life: 12 months
- Filtration Types: Sediment filter
- Manufacturer: BevGuard BGC-2100
- The BevGuard BGC-2100 Water Filter:
- Has a life of up to 12 months or 10,000-14,000 gallons (37,844-52,995 liters) depending upon water conditions.
- This water filter replaces the following filters:
- 3M™/Cuno® CFS 8110 55720-01
- BevGuard BGC-2100 Water Filter Manual:
- BevGuard BGC-2100 Manual
- BevGuard BGC-2100 Brochure
- BevGuard BGC-2100 Spec Sheet
(Download Adobe Reader)
- Turn off inlet water to the filter system
- Turn off equipment receiving water if recommended by the manufacturer
- Depressurize the system
- To remove, turn the filter cartridge counter clock wise until the filter comes loose from the head connector
- Locate the replacement cartridge and remove from packaging
- Insert cartridge end into the head. Insure that the filter is pressed completely into the head and turn clockwise until the filter stops turning
- Continue to replace additional cartridges if needed
- Turn on supply water slowly to the system
- Check for leaks at filter connection
Note: Carbon fines may be present in the water. After installation flush cartridge for 5 minutesbefore using the water.
Replace filters annually (Note that filters may need to be replaced sooner due to water conditions)
Warning: Do not use this devise on microbiological unsafe water or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Caution: Do not allow the filter to freeze, which can cause structural damage the housing whichmay cause a water leak.
Note: Make sure that the installation complies with all state and local laws and regulations.
The replacement cartridges in this system have a limited service life. Changes in taste, odor, color and flow of the water being filtered indicate that one or all of the cartridges need to be replaced. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by these cartridges are not necessarily in the water supply. To understand your water better request a current analysis from your local water municipality or have a private analysis conducted by a reputable water testing lab. After prolonged periods of non-use it is recommended that the system be flushed thoroughly and the system may benefit from a filter change.