- BevGuard BGC-2200S Water Filter with Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor and Compressed Carbon Block:
- The compressed carbon block acts as a sponge to remove impurities and sediments present in your water.
- The polyphosphate scale inhibitor in BevGuard BGC2200S reduces hard water spots from lime scale build up on equipment.
- The BGC-2200S water filter acts on minerals which are harmful to our health leaving good minerals intact.
- The BGC2200S is effective in removing chlorine taste and odor.
- This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
- BevGuard filters have been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- BevGuard BGC2200S offers you protection up to twelve months.
- Economical and effective, the BevGuard BGC2200S Water Filter will provide you with clean, clear and better tasting water.
- BevGuard BGC-2200S Water Filter Reduces:
- Sediment particulate & impurities
- Chlorine, taste, and odor
- Hardness build up due to minerals like lime sacle
- Hardwater spots
- Harmful minerals only
- BevGuard BGC-2200S Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 12 1/4" x 3 3/16" (31.1cm x 8.1 cm)
- Min Operating Pressure: 25 psi (1.7 bar)
- Max Operating Pressure: 125 psi - (8.6 bar)
- Operating Temperature: 35-100° F (1.7° C - 38° C)
- Flow Rate: 1.67 gpm/6.32 lpm
- Life: 12 months or 10,000 gal (37,854 liters)
- Filtration Types: Carbon block and poyphoshpate
- Manufacturer: BevGuard BGC-2200S
- The BevGuard BGC-2200S Water Filter:
- Has a life of up to 12 months or 10,000 gal (37,854 liters) depending upon water conditions.
- The BevGuard BGC-2200S Water Filter replaces the following filters:
- 3M™/Cuno® CFS 8112-S 55817-08
- 3M™/Cuno® CFS 8112-XS 56011-03
- 3M™/Cuno® CS-31 55817-22
- 3M™/Cuno® CS-11 55895-01
- 3M™/Cuno® CS-71 55817-14
- 3M™/Cuno® CS-21 55895-05
- Everpure BH EV9612-00
- Everpure H-300 EV9270-72
- Everpure H-300M EV9270-81
- Everpure MD-CN EV9601-23
- Everpure OW200L EV9619-06
- BevGuard BGC-2200S Water Filter Manual
- BevGuard BGC-2200S Brochure
- BevGuard BGC-2200S Spec Sheet
(Download Adobe Reader)
- Turn off inlet water to the filter system
- Turn off equipment receiving water if recommended by the manufacturer
- Depressurize the system
- To remove, turn the filter cartridge counter clock wise until the filter comes loose from the head connector
- Locate the replacement cartridge and remove from packaging
- Insert cartridge end into the head. Insure that the filter is pressed completely into the head and turn clockwise until the filter stops turning
- Continue to replace additional cartridges if needed
- Turn on supply water slowly to the system
- Check for leaks at filter connection
Note: Carbon fines may be present in the water. After installation flush cartridge for 5 minutes before using the water.
Replace filters annually (Note that filters may need to be replaced sooner due to water conditions)
Warning: Do not use this devise on microbiological unsafe water or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Caution: Do not allow the filter to freeze, which can cause structural damage the housing which may cause a water leak.
Note: Make sure that the installation complies with all state and local laws and regulations.
The replacement cartridges in this system have a limited service life. Changes in taste, odor, color and flow of the water being filtered indicate that one or all of the cartridges need to be replaced. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by these cartridges are not necessarily in the water supply. To understand your water better request a current analysis from your local water municipality or have a private analysis conducted by a reputable water testing lab. After prolonged periods of non-use it is recommended that the system be flushed thoroughly and the system may benefit from a filter change.