- BevGuard BGC-3200S Water Filter with Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor and Compressed Carbon Block:
- The polyphosphate scale inhibitor in BevGuard BGC-3200S reduces hard water spots from limescale buildup on equipment.
- The active sites on the carbon block's surface acts as a sponge to remove impurities and sediments present in your water.
- The BGC3200S water filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities.
- The BGC3200S is effective in removing chlorine taste and odor.
- The BGC-3200S water filter acts only on the harmful minerals leaving good minerals intact.
- This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
- BevGuard filters have been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- BevGuard BGC3200S offers you twelve months of protection.
- Economical and effective, the BevGuard BGC-3200S Water Filter will provide you with clean, clear and better tasting water.
- BevGuard BGC-3200S Water Filter Reduces:
- Sediment particulates and impurities
- Chlorine, taste, and odor
- Hardness buildup due to minerals like limescale
- Hard water spots
- Harmful minerals only
- BevGuard BGC-3200S Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 15 1/2" x 3 3/16" (39.37cm x 8.1 cm)
- Min Operating Pressure: 25 psi (1.7 bar)
- Max Operating Pressure: 125 psi - (8.6 bar)
- Operating Temperature: 35-100° F (1.7° C - 38° C)
- Flow Rate: 2.1 gpm/7.95 lpm
- Life: 12 months or 14,000 gallons (52,995 liters)
- Filtration Types: Carbon block and Polyphosphate
- Manufacturer: BevGuard BGC-3200S
- The BevGuard BGC-3200S Water Filter:
- Has a life of up to 12 months or 14,000 gallons (52,995 liters) depending upon water conditions.
- The BevGuard BGC-3200S Water Filter replaces the following filters:
- 3M™/Cuno® CFS 8112-ELS 55817-27
- 3M™/Cuno® CFS 8812-ELX-S 56011-07
- Everpure BW4400 EV9668-24
- Everpure BW7TOS EV9668-27
- Everpure HCH EV9655-06
- Everpure HCH EV9655-07
- Everpure HF-H EV9656-01
- Everpure HF-H EV9656-11
- Everpure I2000 EV9612-21
- Everpure I2000 EV9612-22
- Everpure I2000 EV9612-27
- Everpure I4000 EV9612-32
- Everpure MD-HE EV9623-04
- Everpure MH EV9612-06
- Everpure XC EV9613-09
- Everpure 7CB5-S EV9618-26
- Everpure 7K-PLUS EV9612-81
- BevGuard BGC-3200S Water Filter Manual:
- BevGuard BGC-3200S Manual
- BevGuard BGC-3200S Brochure
- BevGuard BGC-3200S Spec Sheet
(Download Adobe Reader)
- Turn off inlet water to the filter system
- Turn off equipment receiving water if recommended by the manufacturer
- Depressurize the system
- To remove, turn the filter cartridge counter clock wise until the filter comes loose from the head connector
- Locate the replacement cartridge and remove from packaging
- Insert cartridge end into the head. Insure that the filter is pressed completely into the head and turn clockwise until the filter stops turning
- Continue to replace additional cartridges if needed
- Turn on supply water slowly to the system
- Check for leaks at filter connection
Note: Carbon fines may be present in the water. After installation flush cartridge for 5 minutes before using the water.
Replace filters annually (Note that filters may need to be replaced sooner due to water conditions)
Warning: Do not use this device on microbiologically unsafe water or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Caution: Do not allow the filter to freeze, which can cause structural damage the housing which may cause a water leak.
Note: Make sure that the installation complies with all state and local laws and regulations.
The replacement cartridges in this system have a limited service life. Changes in taste, odor, color and flow of the water being filtered indicate that one or all of the cartridges need to be replaced. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by these cartridges are not necessarily in the water supply. To understand your water better request a current analysis from your local water municipality or have a private analysis conducted by a reputable water testing lab. After prolonged periods of non-use it is recommended that the system be flushed thoroughly and the system may benefit from a filter change.