- BevGuard BGC-3300 Water Filter with Compressed Carbon Block:
- The active sites on the carbon block's surface acts as a sponge and absorbs impurities and sediments present in the water.
- The BGC3300 water filter catalytically breaks down impurities.
- This water filter also removes chlorine taste and odor.
- The BGC-3300 water filter acts on minerals which are harmful to our health leaving good minerals intact.
- This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
- BevGuard filters have been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- BevGuard BGC-3300 offers you twelve months of protection.
- The BevGuard BGC-3300 Water Filter effectively provides you with clean, clear and tasty water at an economical price.
- BevGuard BGC-3300 Water Filter Reduces:
- Sediment particulate & impurities
- Chlorine, taste, and odor
- Harmful minerals only
- BevGuard BGC-3300 Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 15 1/2" x 3 3/16" (39.37cm x 8.1 cm)
- Min Operating Pressure: 25 psi (1.7 bar)
- Max Operating Pressure: 125 psi - (8.6 bar)
- Operating Temperature: 35-100° F (1.7° C - 38° C)
- Flow Rate: 2.1 gpm/7.95 lpm
- Life: 12 months or 14,000 gallons (52,995 liters)
- Filtration Types: Carbon block filter
- Manufacturer: BevGuard BGC-3300
- The BevGuard BGC-3300 Water Filter:
- Has a life of up to 12 months or 14,000 gallons (52,995 liters) depending upon water conditions.
- The BevGuard BGC-3300 Water Filter replaces the following filters:
- 3M™/Cuno® CFS 8720-EL 55893-06
- 3M™/Cuno® CFS 8110-EL 55720-05
- Everpure 7CB5 EV9618-16
- Everpure 7CB5 EV9618-11
- Everpure 7-CV EV9625-01
- Everpure 7TO-BW EV9627-04
- BevGuard BGC-3300 Water Filter Manual:
- BevGuard BGC-3300 Manual
- BevGuard BGC-3300 Brochure
- BevGuard BGC-3300 Spec Sheet
(Download Adobe Reader)
- Turn off inlet water to the filter system
- Turn off equipment receiving water if recommended by the manufacturer
- Depressurize the system
- To remove, turn the filter cartridge counter clock wise until the filter comes loose from the head connector
- Locate the replacement cartridge and remove from packaging
- Insert cartridge end into the head. Insure that the filter is pressed completely into the head and turn clockwise until the filter stops turning
- Continue to replace additional cartridges if needed
- Turn on supply water slowly to the system
- Check for leaks at filter connection
Note: Carbon fines may be present in the water. After installation flush cartridge for 5 minutes before using the water.
Replace filters annually (Note that filters may need to be replaced sooner due to water conditions)
Warning: Do not use this device on microbiologically unsafe water or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Caution: Do not allow the filter to freeze, which can cause structural damage the housing which may cause a water leak.
Note: Make sure that the installation complies with all state and local laws and regulations.
The replacement cartridges in this system have a limited service life. Changes in taste, odor, color and flow of the water being filtered indicate that one or all of the cartridges need to be replaced. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by these cartridges are not necessarily in the water supply. To understand your water better request a current analysis from your local water municipality or have a private analysis conducted by a reputable water testing lab. After prolonged periods of non-use it is recommended that the system be flushed thoroughly and the system may benefit from a filter change.