Special Order. No Returns. Approx 7-10 day lead time for making/testing product.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Commercial Small-Inline Disposable Inline Water Filter System Features:
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Utilizes the latest technologies in the water industry, coupled with 30 years of manufacturing expertise to provide you with high capacity, the most effective, healthiest and great-tasting water, conveniently and at the most affordable price. Our products are attractive, easy to install and use. CRYSTAL QUEST® water filters remove hundreds of contaminants and last a long time. Our unique high capacity and multi-stage design means no more over-priced and less effective water filters with replacement cartridges that have to be replaced often.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® provides businesses with water quality that enhances the taste of food and beverages, keeps expensive equipment running smoothly and efficiently, and reinforces food safety initiatives.
- These are the results you can expect: Great tasting coffee, drinking water, ice, soups, teas and other beverages,increase equipment energy efficiency by minimizing mineral buildup, decrease your syrup and coffee usage costs, happier customers, provide you with consistent quality, great tasting beverages and foods, increased business and profits, reduced wear and clogging of equipment such as coffee makers, espresso machines, and drink fountains and less downtime, lower maintenance & equipment costs.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Small Inline Water Filter is designed for use on ice-makers, water coolers, coffee makers and ice machines. High-pressure quick-connect fittings can be used on either 1/4" o.d. copper or plastic tubing.
- Water travels through 4 stages of filtration, removing hundreds of contaminants from water.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Commercial Small-Inline Disposable Inline Water Filter System Contaminant Reduction:
- Removes harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal Coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia).
- Reduces silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, and other dissolved metals are removed from the water by the electrochemical process. They are attracted to the surface of the media, much like a magnet.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Commercial Small-Inline Disposable Inline Water Filter System Specs:
- Capacity: 6,000 Gallons
- Maximum temperature:180°F (82.2°C)
- Minimum temperature:40°F (5°C)
- Maximum pressure:125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Minimum pressure:20 psi (1.4 bar)
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Inner/Outer Wraps: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Manufacturer: Crystal Quest CQE-CO-02000