Special Order. No Returns. Approx 7-10 day lead time for making/testing product.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Commercial Big-Inline Disposable Single Multi PLUS Water Filter System Features:
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Utilizes the latest technologies in the water industry, coupled with 30 years of manufacturing expertise to provide you with high capacity, the most effective, healthiest and great-tasting water, conveniently and at the most affordable price. Our products are attractive, easy to install and use. CRYSTAL QUEST® water filters remove hundreds of contaminants and last a long time. Our unique high capacity and multi-stage design means no more over-priced and less effective water filters with replacement cartridges that have to be replaced often.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® provides businesses with water quality that enhances the taste of food and beverages, keeps expensive equipment running smoothly and efficiently, and reinforces food safety initiatives.
- These are the results you can expect: Great tasting coffee, drinking water, ice, soups, teas and other beverages, increase equipment energy efficiency by minimizing mineral buildup, decrease your syrup and coffee usage costs, happier customers, provide you with consistent quality, great tasting beverages and foods, increased business and profits, reduced wear and clogging of equipment such as coffee makers, espresso machines, and drink fountains and less downtime, lower maintenance & equipment costs.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Sealed Inline Water Filter system eliminates the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. The perfect solution for any application, it is quick and easy to install and use, attractive, convenient, and effectively removes hundreds of contaminants from water. This uniquely designed water filter uses the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon with REDOX and more. A flow restricted device or auto shutoff must be installed with this unit (auto shutoff is included with unit).
- The unique design allows for a larger amount of filtration media, enabling more contact time with the water. More contact time means better filtration. It can be easily back washed. Semi-annually back-washing of the unit not only ensures balanced filtration and eliminates the potential for channeling, but also flushes out many trapped contaminants from the unit. Available at 1/4" NPT input/output.
- It features 6 stages of filtration.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Commercial Big-Inline Disposable Single Multi PLUS Water Filter System Contaminant Reduction:
- Removes harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal Coliform, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia).
- Reduces silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.
- Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, and other dissolved metals are removed from the water by the electrochemical process. They are attracted to the surface of the media, much like a magnet.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Commercial Big-Inline Disposable Single Multi PLUS Water Filter System Specs:
- Capacity: 10,000 Gallons
- Max Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Maximum temperature: 180°F (82.2°C)
- Minimum temperature: 40°F (5°C)
- Maximum pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Minimum pressure: 20 psi (1.4 bar)
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/4" NPT
- Inner/Outer Wraps: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Manufacturer: Crystal Quest CQE-CO-02005
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Commercial Big-Inline Disposable Single Multi PLUS Water Filter System Instructions:
- The filter should be changed every 1-3 years or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly.