Special Order. No Returns. Approx 7-10 day lead time for making/testing product.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Commercial/Industrial Single Water Softener System 1,200,000 Grains Features:
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Commercial and Industrial Water Softeners Series are designed specifically to remove high levels of dissolved solids that create "hard water" conditions, principally Calcium and Magnesium. These systems have a very high operating capacity, which make them ideal for most commercial and industrial applications.
- A wide variety of businesses, retail establishments and schools use commercial softeners and filters. Businesses that can benefit from water treatment systems include: Health clubs, Restaurants, Apartments, Hospitals, Office buildings, Car washes, Laundries, Nursing Homes, Shopping centers, Hotels/Motels, Factories and more.
- When you’re running a business, it’s important to have the hard facts: hardness and minerals in water cost businesses millions of dollars annually in Plumbing repairs, energy consumption, Premature replacement of equipment and fixtures, Replacement of linens, clothing, towels and other laundry and Maintenance.
- With CRYSTAL QUEST® commercial and industrial water softeners, you'll save on energy, equipment, plumbing repairs and general maintenance. You can extend the life of linens, equipment and fixtures. And you can save on detergents, chemicals, coffee and other beverages made from concentrate. Your customers will also enjoy softer towels, cleaner glassware and better-tasting water, coffee and beverages.
- What size water softener is needed? A softener is sized on the basis of two different parameters, i.e.: Exchange capacity, that is the quantity of water delivered between regenerations, and Maximum Flow Rate, which is the maximum quantity of water required at any peak usage period. Exchange capacity depends upon the amount of ion exchange resin in the softener and upon the quantity of salt used for resin regeneration. Maximum flow rate is an important data in the case of non-continuous water delivery. It is measured in gallons per minute (GPM). The FEATURES include: Metered Fleck® controls, Heavy duty Structural® tanks, Poly Glass™ mineral tank filled with high capacity ion exchange resins, Ultra High performance resins and Polypropylene brine tanks. The BENEFITS include: Metered to regenerate based on demand, Reduced water consumption, Reduced salt usage and they are Engineered for commercial & industrial use.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Commercial/Industrial Single Water Softener System 1,200,000 Grains Contaminant Reduction:
- Reduces silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- Removes volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Commercial/Industrial Single Water Softener System 1,200,000 Grains Specs:
- Fleck Valve: 3900
- Pipe Size:3"
- Cu. Ft. Resin:40
- Mineral Tank Size, in.:12 x 52
- Brine Tank Size, in.:18 x 33
- Peak Flow, GPM:288
- Service Flow, GPM:220
- Backwash Flow, GPM:80
- Manufacturer: Crystal Quest CQE-CO-02050