Special Order. No Returns. Approx 7-10 day lead time for making/testing product.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Commercial/Industrial Multi Media Water Filter System - 4 Cu.Ft. Features:
- Multi media Filter Systems, also known as depth filters or turbidity filters, contains two or more types of media and a gravel under-bedding. The gravel is used as a support to keep smaller medias out of the distribution system and to stop channeling of water.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Commercial multimedia systems are designed for the removal of turbidity in the water caused by sand, silt, ferric iron, oxidized manganese or sulfur. They are used in applications such as chlorination filtration systems, general turbidity removal and prior to ultraviolet sterilizers or water softeners.
- Multi media filtration is a proven design concept; the coarse media layers in the top of the tank trap large particles, and smaller particles are trapped in the finer layers of media deeper in the filtering bed. The result is a highly efficient filtering, since removal takes place throughout the entire bed. Multi media filters typically remove particles 5 to 15 microns in size as opposed to a conventional single media sand filter which removes 30 micron or higher.
- The standard FEATURES include: Metered Fleck® controls, Heavy duty Structural® tanks, Poly Glass™ mineral tank filled with high capacity ion exchange resins, All brass, motor driven control valve with fully adjustable regeneration cycles, Self-adjusting backwash controller, Flow controller to limit backwash flow, Engineered for commercial & industrial use and an Optional skid mounting for tank.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Commercial/Industrial Multi Media Water Filter System - 4 Cu.Ft. Contaminant Reduction:
- Removes harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal Coliform, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia).
- Reduces silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Commercial/Industrial Multi Media Water Filter System - 4 Cu.Ft. Specs:
- Fleck Valve: 2850
- Pipe Size: 1.5"
- Mineral Tank Size, in.: 16 x 65
- Service Flow, GPM: 7
- Peak Flow, GPM: 16
- Backwash Flow, GPM: 15
- Manufacturer: Crystal Quest CQE-CO-02060