- CRYSTAL QUEST® Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System Features:
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Portable 3-stage Reverse Osmosis System provides safe, pure high quality drinking water with capacity of up to 50 gallons per day using Reverse Osmosis technology. It is great for homes, apartments, office, recreational vehicles, motels, and laboratory use.
- Water goes through 3 stages of filtration. In stage 1: Water travels through a sediment filter cartridge that removes 99.99% of microbiological cysts, cryptosporidium and Giardia,In stage 2: Water passes through granulated activated carbon (GAC) cartridge. GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzine), pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water that cause bad taste and odors in your drinking water. In stage 3: Water travel through 50 GPD TFC Reverse Osmosis membrane which removes lead, sodium, cyanide, ammonium, mercury, bromide, cadmium, trivalent chromium, radium, magnesium, fluoride, nitrates, nitrites and more.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System is convenient, easy to use and hook up to the sink faucet. It features a 50 gallons per day / 76 liters per day. All the hardware is included.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System Contaminant Reduction:
- Removes harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal Coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia).
- Reduces silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, and other dissolved metals are removed from the water by the electrochemical process. They are attracted to the surface of the media, much like a magnet.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System Specs:
- Capacity:50 gallons per day / 76 liters per day
- Manufacturer: Crystal Quest CQE-CT-00142
The CQE-CT-00142 is also known by the following part numbers:
- CQE-CT-00142, CT-00142, CT00142