- CRYSTAL QUEST® Refrigerator/In-Line Fluoride Water Filter System Features:
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Fluoride In-line filter is designed for use on refrigerators with ice-makers and/or water through the door. It may be used with water fountains, water coolers, commercial coffee makers and ice machines as well. High-pressure quick-connect fittings can be used on either 1/4" o.d. copper or plastic tubing.
- It contains a fine-mesh pre-resin media to the unit to reduce fluorides below 0.5 ppm. It has a capacity up to 11,000 ppm with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm feed. Note: high pH and high bicarbonate levels reduce capacity - above 100 ppm bicarbonate, reduction by 50%; above 200 ppm, reduction by 75%. Also effectively removes arsenic.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Refrigerator/In-Line Fluoride Water Filter System Contaminant Reduction:
- Removes flouride, lead, and aresenic.
- Reduces silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- Removes volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Refrigerator/In-Line Fluoride Water Filter System Specs:
- Capacity: 11,000 ppm
- Design flow rate: .75 to 1 gpm
- Maximum temperature:100°F (38°C)
- Minimum temperature:40°F (5°C)
- Maximum pressure:125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Minimum pressure:20 psi (1.4 bar)
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Inner/Outer Wraps: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Manufacturer: Crystal Quest CQE-RF-00704
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Refrigerator/In-Line Fluoride Water Filter System Replacement:
- The CRYSTAL QUEST® Refrigerator/In-Line Fluoride Water Filter System can be replaced with the CRYSTAL QUEST® 2-7/8" x 9-3/4" Fluoride Filter Cartridge.