- CRYSTAL QUEST® Refrigerator/In-Line Nitrate Water Filter System Features:
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Nitrate In-line filter is designed for use on refrigerators with ice-makers and/or water through the door. It may be used with water fountains, water coolers, commercial coffee makers and ice machines as well. High-pressure quick-connect fittings can be used on either 1/4" o.d. copper or plastic tubing.
- It contains a special nitrate-selective resin. Nitrate reduction is 90% to 95% and breakthrough is not affected by sulfate levels. The capacity is 5500 ppm of nitrates as CaCO3. To determine capacity, first calculate the ppm of nitrates as CaCO3, then divide that number into 5500 to get the gallons. This cartridge can be regenerated using sodium chloride brine
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Refrigerator/In-Line Nitrate Water Filter System Contaminant Reduction:
- Effectively removes nitrates and other monovalent ions like bromides and iodides. During one of the stages in which water flows through, heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, and other dissolved metals are removed from the water by the electrochemical process.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Refrigerator/In-Line Nitrate Water Filter System Specs:
- Design flow rate: .75 to 1 gpm
- Maximum temperature:100°F (38°C)
- Minimum temperature:40°F (5°C)
- Maximum pressure:125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Minimum pressure:20 psi (1.4 bar)
- Manufacturer: Crystal Quest CQE-RF-00708
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Refrigerator/In-Line Nitrate Water Filter System Replacement:
- The CRYSTAL QUEST® Refrigerator/In-Line Nitrate Water Filter System can be replaced with the CRYSTAL QUEST® 2-7/8" x 9-3/4" Nitrate Filter Cartridge.