- CRYSTAL QUEST® Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System Features:
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Reverse Osmosis with the Booster Pump is the perfect 5-stage Reverse Osmosis System for the Do-It-Yourselfer on a budget that still wants the great-tasting pure water that RO provides. CRYSTAL QUEST® Reverse Osmosis comes with everything needed to install this system with complete easy to follow instructions.
- Water goes through 5 stages of filtration. In stage 1: Water travels through a sediment filter cartridge that removes 99.99% of microbiological cysts, cryptosporidium and Giardia, In stage 2: Water passes through granular activated carbon (GAC) cartridge. GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzine), pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water that cause bad taste and odors in your drinking water. In stage 3: Water travel through 50 GPD TFC Reverse Osmosis membrane which removes lead, sodium, cyanide, ammonium, mercury, bromide, cadmium, trivalent chromium, radium, magnesium, fluoride, nitrates, nitrites and more. In stage 4: Water passes through a solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents. Finally, in stage 5: Water passes through another granulated activated carbon (GAC) cartridge.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System features a 3.2 gallons / 12 liter storage tank, long reach faucet, booster pump and plugs into a standard outlet 110V 60 hertz. It also has the option of having a Refrigerator/Icemaker hook up.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System Contaminant Reduction:
- Removes harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal Coliform, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia).
- Reduces silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.
- Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, and other dissolved metals are removed from the water by the electrochemical process. They are attracted to the surface of the media, much like a magnet.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System Specs:
- Tank Volume: 3.2 gallons / 12 liter storage tank
- Max Flow Rate: 0.3 to 0.5 gpm
- Maximum temperature: 90°F (32°C)
- Minimum temperature: 40°F (5°C)
- Maximum pressure: 60 psi (4.1 bar)
- Minimum pressure: 20 psi (1.4 bar)
- Dimensions: 5"L x 14"H x 5"W
- Manufacturer: Crystal Quest CQE-US-00321
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System Replacements:
- The CRYSTAL QUEST® Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System filters can be replaced with the CRYSTAL QUEST® 2-7/8" x 9-3/4" 5-Micron Sediment Reusable Pleated Filter Cartridge, the CRYSTAL QUEST® 2.5" x 9.75" 5-Micron Carbon Block Filter Cartridge, the CRYSTAL QUEST® Reverse Osmosis 50 GPD Membrane TFC Filter Cartridge and the CRYSTAL QUEST® 2-7/8" x 9-3/4" Granular activated carbon (GAC) Filter Cartridge.