Special Order. No Returns. Approx 7-10 day lead time for making/testing product.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Softener/Nitrate 2.0 Water Filter System Features:
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Multi/Nitrate 2.0 Water Filter System features 6 stages of filtration. In the first stage, water flows through a 20" sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt which also extends the life of water softeners and water filters and prevents damage to control valves or pumps. In the second, third and fourth stages, water flows through a KDF-85, KDF-55 and GAC mineral tank which removes hundreds of contaminations. In the fifth stage, water flows through a nitrate reducing mineral tank. Finally, in the sixth stage, the water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge so that it can remove volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's, insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.)
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Softener/Nitrate 2.0 Water Filter System also features: a Poly Glass™ mineral tank filled with REDOX and GAC with a brine water conditioner, Solid a Poly Glass™ mineral tank filled with a nitrate reducing media, Riser style 1" internal flow distributor, a solid state microprocessor with LED display Electronics control valve, and a 3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel Bypass Valve.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Softener/Nitrate 2.0 Water Filter System Contaminant Reduction:
- Removes certain monovalent ions like nitrates, bromides, iodides, etc.
- Reduces silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- Removes volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
- Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, and other dissolved metals are removed from the water by the electrochemical process. They are attracted to the surface of the media, much like a magnet.
- CRYSTAL QUEST®CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Softener/Nitrate 2.0 Water Filter System Specs:
- Capacity: 1,000,000 Gallons
- Design flow rate: 11 gpm
- Maximum temperature:100°F (38°C)
- Minimum temperature:40°F (5°C)
- Maximum pressure:125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Minimum pressure:20 psi (1.4 bar)
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Inner/Outer Wraps: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Manufacturer: Crystal Quest CQE-WH-01140