- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Arsenic 2.0 Water Filter System (Stainless Steel) Features:
- Arsenic (As) is not easily dissolved in water. Therefore, if it is found in a water supply, it usually comes from mining or metallurgical operations or from runoff from agricultural areas where materials containing arsenic were used as industrial poisons. Arsenic in water has no color, taste or odor. Arsenic and phosphate easily substitute for one another chemically, therefore commercial grade phosphate can have some arsenic in it. Arsenic is highly toxic and has been classified by the US EPA as a carcinogen, which was derived from toxicity considerations rather than carcinogenicity.
- It features 3 stages of filtration. In the first stage, water flows through a 20" sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt which also extends the life of water softeners and water filters and prevents damage to control valves or pumps. In the second stage, water flows through an arsenic reducing mineral tank. Finally, in the third stage, water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge that removes volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's, insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents).
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Arsenic 2.0 Water Filter System (Stainless Steel) also features: Solid 316-Stainless Steel Tanks filled with Arsenic reducing media, Riser style 1" internal flow distributor, a solid state microprocessor with LED display Electronics control valve, Chrome sleeve/jacket - Polyester fiberglass tank and a 3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel Bypass Valve.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Arsenic 2.0 Water Filter System (Stainless Steel) Contaminant Reduction:
- Removes arsenic, common anions such as chlorides, bicarbonates and sulfates.
- Reduces silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.
- Removes volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Arsenic 2.0 Water Filter System (Stainless Steel) Specs:
- Design flow rate: 13 gpm
- Maximum temperature: 100°F (38°C)
- Minimum temperature: 40°F (5°C)
- Maximum pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Minimum pressure: 20 psi (1.4 bar)
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Inner/Outer Wraps: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Manufacturer: Crystal Quest CQE-WH-01150