Special Order. No Returns. Approx 7-10 day lead time for making/testing product.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Multi/Softener/Fluoride 2.0 Water Filter System Features:
- Fluoride (F+) is a common constituent of many minerals. Municipal water treatment plants commonly add fluoride to the water for prevention of tooth decay, and they try to maintain a level of 1.5 - 2.5 mg/l. Concentrations above 5 mg/l are detrimental to tooth structure. High concentrations are contained in waste water from the manufacture of glass and steel, as well as from foundry operations. Organic fluorine is present in vegetables, fruits, and nuts. Inorganic fluorine, under the name of sodium fluoride, is a waste product of aluminum and is used in some rat poisons. The MCL established for drinking water by the US EPA is 4 mg/l.
- It features 7 stages of filtration. In the first stage, water flows through a 20" sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt which also extends the life of water softeners and water filters and prevents damage to control valves or pumps. In the second, third and fourth stages, water flows through an ion exchange mineral tank and brine water conditioner. Then, in the fifth stage, water flows through an ion exchange mineral tank and brine water conditioner water flows through a fluoride reducing mineral tank. In the sixth stage, water flows through a fluoride reducing mineral tank. Finally, in the seventh stage, water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge that removes volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's, insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents).
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Multi/Softener/Fluoride 2.0 Water Filter System also features: a Poly Glass™ mineral tank filled with REDOX and GAC, a high capacity ion exchange resin and filled with Fluoride reducing media, Riser style 1" internal flow distributor, a solid state microprocessor with LED display Electronics control valve, Chrome sleeve/jacket - Polyester fiberglass tank and a 3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel Bypass Valve.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Multi/Softener/Fluoride 2.0 Water Filter System Contaminant Reduction:
- Removes fluoride, lead, and arsenic.
- Reduces silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.
- Removes volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
- Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, and other dissolved metals are removed from the water by the electrochemical process. They are attracted to the surface of the media, much like a magnet.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Multi/Softener/Fluoride 2.0 Water Filter System Specs:
- Capacity: 1,000,000 gallons
- Grain Capacity: 60,000
- Design flow rate: 13 gpm
- Maximum temperature: 100°F (38°C)
- Minimum temperature: 40°F (5°C)
- Maximum pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Minimum pressure: 20 psi (1.4 bar)
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Inner/Outer Wraps: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Manufacturer: Crystal Quest CQE-WH-01176
The CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Multi/Softener/Fluoride 2.0 Water Filter System is also known by the following part numbers: