- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Tannin 1.5 Water Filter System Features:
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Tannin water filters are self-backwashing systems that automatically remove the tannins within the filter bed and washes them down the drain. This is accomplished with the microprocessor control valve that is mounted on top of the CRYSTAL QUEST® Tannin water filters. This valve is controlled by a meter that calculates the amount of water being used. Once the meter reaches x amount of gallons, it then initiates the backwash cycle that cleans the bed of filtration media and resets it for the next period of filtration. These systems connect to the main line of your home and filters all of the incoming water to it. It requires a nearby power outlet for the control valve. Low maintenance. Just add sodium or potassium pellets to the brine tank.
- It features 3 stages of filtration. In the first stage, water flows through a 20" sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt which also extends the life of water softeners and water filters and prevents damage to control valves or pumps. In the second stage, water flows through a Tannin reducing mineral tank. Finally, in the third stage, water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge that removes volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's, insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents).
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Tannin 1.5 Water Filter System also features: a Poly Glass™ mineral tank filled with Tannin reducing media, Riser style 1" internal flow distributor, a solid state microprocessor with LED display Electronics control valve, Chrome sleeve/jacket - Polyester fiberglass tank and a 3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel Bypass Valve.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Tannin 1.5 Water Filter System Contaminant Reduction:
- Removes tannins, organic color, and other naturally occurring organics including organo-metallic complexes (such as heme iron) from water.
- Reduces silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- Removes volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Tannin 1.5 Water Filter System Specs:
- Design flow rate: 11 gpm
- Maximum temperature:100°F (38°C)
- Minimum temperature:40°F (5°C)
- Maximum pressure:125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Minimum pressure:20 psi (1.4 bar)
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Inner/Outer Wraps: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Manufacturer: Crystal Quest CQE-WH-01179