- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Multi/Iron, Hydrogen Sulfide 2.0 Water Filter System (Stainless Steel) Features:
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House iron and hydrogen sulfide water filters uses media formulated from glauconite green sand. This media effectively removes iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg odor) usually found in water. The system is installed in the main water line. When the raw water enters the iron filter, it passes down through the filter media and get oxygenated. The oxygen causes precipitation of the minerals and any iron, manganese or hydrogen sulfide present in your water supply is trapped, resulting in a clean filtered water flow to your household. The filter media is periodically regenerated automatically, backwashing the trapped minerals into the drain and regenerated by replacing the oxygen. This is done by introducing potassium permanganate into the media. The system comes with the a Potassium Permanganate container.
- All Whole House Iron,Hydrogen Sulfide Water Filters include the following: 10 year Warranty on resin tank and brine tank assembly, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, 5 year warranty on all Computer Monitored control valves, Low voltage transformer, and a bypass valve.
- It travels through 7 stages of filtration. In Stage 1, water flows through a 20" sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. It also extends the life of water softener, water filters, and prevents damage to control valves or pumps. Next, water flows through an iron and manganese removing media mineral tank, which efficiently removes iron and manganese. In stages 3, 4, and 5, water flows through a KDF-85, KDF-55, and GAC mineral tank which removes hundreds of contaminations. Then in stage 6, water flows through ion exchange resins and brine water conditioner. Finally, in the seventh stage, water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Multi/Iron, Hydrogen Sulfide 2.0 Water Filter System (Stainless Steel) also features: Solid 316-Stainless Steel Tanks: heavy-duty, burst-proof construction for long time filled with REDOX and GAC with a brine mineral water conditioner and with Iron and Hydrogen Sulfide reducing media, Riser style 1" internal flow distributor, a solid state microprocessor with LED display Electronics control valve, Chrome sleeve/jacket - Polyester fiberglass tank and a 3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel Bypass Valve.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Multi/Iron, Hydrogen Sulfide 2.0 Water Filter System (Stainless Steel) Contaminant Reduction:
- Removes both ferric (oxidized) and ferrous (clear) iron, Hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg odor) and manganese.
- Reduces silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.
- Removes volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
- Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, and other dissolved metals are removed from the water by the electrochemical process. They are attracted to the surface of the media, much like a magnet.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Multi/Iron, Hydrogen Sulfide 2.0 Water Filter System (Stainless Steel) Specs:
- Capacity: 1,000,000 gallons
- Design flow rate: 13 gpm
- Maximum temperature: 100°F (38°C)
- Minimum temperature: 40°F (5°C)
- Maximum pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Minimum pressure: 20 psi (1.4 bar)
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Inner/Outer Wraps: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Manufacturer: Crystal Quest CQE-WH-01218