- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Multi/Sediment 2.0 Water Filter System (Stainless Steel) Features:
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Sediment water Filters are designed for the removal of turbidity in the water caused by sand, silt, ferric iron and oxidized manganese or sulfur. CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Sediment water Filters fractured edges and irregular surface provides a high surface area and complex flow path for efficient removal of suspended matter through out the filter bed, typically reducing suspended solids down to the 20-40 micron range. CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Sediment water filters larger particle size creates less pressure loss through the filter and allows deeper sediment penetration into the bed for higher sediment loading and longer filter runs. This large and irregular shape prevents the screening and caking of sediment in the top several inches of the filter bed as happens in the typical sand filter, thus preventing a rapid build up of head loss and blinding problems. CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Sediment water Filters light weight means lower backwash rates and better bed expansion to release trapped sediment and rinse the filter media during the backwash cycle. This ideal combination of particle shape, size and density make it a good choice where quality water filtration and water conservation are important.
- All Whole House Sediment water Filters include the following: 10 year Warranty on resin tank and brine tank assembly, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, 5 year warranty on all Computer Monitored control valves, Low voltage transformer, and a Bypass valve.
- It travels through 6 stages of filtration. In Stage 1, water flows through a 20" sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. It also extends the life of water softener, water filters, and prevents damage to control valves or pumps. In the Second, Third and Fourth stages, it continues onto a KDF 85, 55 and GAC mineral tank which removes hundreds of contaminations. Next in the Fifth stage, water flows through an Sediment mineral tank, efficiently remove sediment and suspended matter down to 20 micron range. Finally, in the sixth stage, water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Multi/Sediment 2.0 Water Filter System (Stainless Steel) also features: Solid 316-Stainless Steel Tanks: heavy-duty, burst-proof construction for long time filled with REDOX and GAC with a brine mineral water conditioner Solid 316-Stainless Steel Tanks: filled with high capacity ion exchange resin, Riser style 1" internal flow distributor, a solid state microprocessor with LED display Electronics control valve, and a 3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel Bypass Valve.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Multi/Sediment 2.0 Water Filter System (Stainless Steel) Contaminant Reduction:
- Removes turbidity in the water caused by sand, silt, ferric iron and oxidized manganese or sulfur.
- Reduces silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.
- Removes volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
- Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, and other dissolved metals are removed from the water by the electrochemical process. They are attracted to the surface of the media, much like a magnet.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House Multi/Sediment 2.0 Water Filter System (Stainless Steel) Specs:
- Capacity: 1,000,000 gallons
- Design flow rate: 11 gpm
- Maximum temperature: 100°F (38°C)
- Minimum temperature: 40°F (5°C)
- Maximum pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Minimum pressure: 20 psi (1.4 bar)
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Inner/Outer Wraps: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Manufacturer: Crystal Quest CQE-WH-01266