- Doulton W9120145 Rio 2000 6 pack Replacement:
- The Doulton W9120145 replacement candle set for the RIO 2000 includes six sterasyl candles, two rubber seals, and instructions to install the candles into your RIO 2000. Does not include the carousel/manifold.
- Rio2000 6 Pack is the replacement filter pack for the Rio2000 module, sold complete in sets of six for ease of replacement.
- The Doulton Rio’s unique 6 element filter module is designed to be fitted to the main water supply or cold water pipe underneath the kitchen counter to supply large volumes of healthy, clean water.
- Doulton W9120145 cleanable filter elements are designed to reduce suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria, and cysts.
- At the heart of every Doulton ceramic filter is the “Sterasyl” silver impregnated ceramic microfilter.
- The Doulton W9120145 features silver locked within the ceramic structure which inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives the ceramics self-sterilizing properties.
- Doulton ceramics do not remove the beneficial minerals from the water, ensuring the filtered water is enjoyable to drink and yet safe from harmful impurities.
- The Doulton Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Candles are self-sterilizing filters with submicron filtration.
- Doulton W9120145 Rio 2000 High-Flow Multi Candle Replacement Set Contaminant Reduction:
- Pathogenic bacteria: Cholera, Typhoid, Shigella, E. Coli, Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99% removal
- Cysts: Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia >99.99% removal
- Filtration Rating: Down to 0.9 micron absolute; 0.5 - 0.8 micron nominal
- Doulton W9120145 Rio 2000 Candle Replacement Filter Specs:
- Micron Rating Absolute (>99.99%): .9 µm
- Micron Rating Nominal (>99.9%): 0.5 to 0.8 µm
- Maximum Working Pressure: 100psig (689kPa)
- Flow Rate: up to 520 gallons (2000 liters) per hour at 3 bar pressure
- Flow Rate: up to 390 gallons (1500 liters) per hour at 4 bar pressure
- Recommended cleaning frequency: when flow rate is noticeably lower or every 3 months
- Recommended change frequency: 12 months
- Manufacturer: Doulton W9120145
- Doulton W9120145 Rio 2000 Replacement 6 pack:
- Replacement Filters for the Doulton RIO 2000 High Flow Multi Candle Filter Module.
- Doulton W9120145 Rio 2000 Replacement 6 pack Maintenance:
- Due to filtration of particulate contaminants from the water during use, the flow of water from the filter may reduce over a period of time. To return the water flow to its normal level simply remove, clean and re-fit the cartridge assembly.
- 1. Isolate the water supply to the filter, vent any pressure and unscrew the filter body. Care should be taken, as it will be full of water.
- 2. The cartridge assembly can now be removed and cleaned, taking care at all times not to contaminate the inside of the unit.
- 3. Take the assembly to the sink and stand it upright on the base moulding.
- 4. Loop the cleaning brush (supplied with the filter) under one of the six ceramic candles, hold under running water and slide the brush up and down until the ceramic is clean. Repeat the cleaning operation on all six ceramic candles, taking care at all times not to contaminate the inside of the unit. Alternatively, each of the six filter candles can be removed and cleaned individually.
- 5. To re-fit the cartridge assembly, ensure that the cartridge assembly is fitted into the sump of the filter with the manifold uppermost.
- 6. Screw the sump gently into the filter head, ensuring that the manifold locates correctly into the head and tighten until a seal is made. Do not over-tighten.