- Doulton W9330958 Under Sink System w Faucet & 10" SuperCarb Candle:
- The W9330958 is an In-line water filter system utilizing Doulton ceramic technology with a variety of filters to choose from. It comes with a SuperCarb Candle filter but it will work with other grades of 10" candle filters with a short thread mount.
- Doulton W9330958 Under Sink Filter System is an Acetal/Polyester In-Line System complete with Installation Kit with 3/8” Push-fit connectors.
- This Doulton HIP Under Sink Filter System comes complete with a Doulton SuperCarb Ceramic Filter Candle and features a durable plastic housing. The entire system is NSF Certified.
- The Doulton W9330958 Water Filter System connects easily under the sink and includes all parts needed for a standard installation.
- The faucet supplied with the W9330958 system is CA Prop 65 approved.
- Doulton Super Carb is a highly efficient ceramic micro filter which provides genuine sub micron filtration of drinking water.
- The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives each cartridge enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties.
- The Doulton SuperCarb is a four stage cartridge combining the highly efficient filtration properties of ceramic with the enhanced water treatment properties of activated carbon and the heavy metal reduction capabilities of ion exchange media.
- The Doulton HIP/DIY SuperCarb Filter System provides a high level of Chlorine and organics removal, along with Lead and other heavy metal reduction.
- Doulton W9330958 Under the Sink Filter System Contaminant Reduction:
- Pathogenic bacteria: Cholera, Typhoid, Shigella, E. Coli, Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99% removal
- Cysts: Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia >99.99% removal
- Sediment: Down to 0.9 micron absolute; 0.5 - 0.8 micron with a filtration efficiency of >99.99%
- Trace Organics Removal - Insecticides: Lindane @ 0.1 ppb presence >85% removal
- Trace Organics Removal - Herbicides: Atrazine @ 1.2 ppb presence >85% removal
- Trace Organics Removal - Phenols: TCP @ 1.2 ppb presence >50% removal
- Trace Organics Removal - Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons: PAH's @ 0.2 ppb presence >95% removal
- Trace Organics Removal - Trihalomethanes: Chloroform @ 150 ppb presence >50% removal
- Inorganics Removal - Free Chlorine: 2mg cl/l challenge >97% removal NSF Class 1 standard 42
- Inorganics Removal - Lead: @ pH 6.5 after 2,244 L>98.3% removal NSF standard 53
- Inorganics Removal - Lead: @ pH 8.5 after 2,244 L>98.3% removal NSF standard 53
- Doulton W9330958 Under Sink System Specs:
- Approximate System Dimensions: 12" (H) × 3.5" (D) or 30.4 cm × 8.9 cm
- Approximate Filter Dimensions: 10" (H) × 2" (D) or 254 mm × 49 mm
- Micron Rating Absolute (>99.99%): .9 µm
- Micron Rating Nominal (>99.9%): 0.5 to 0.8 µm
- Working temperature range: 41° F (5° C) to 100° F (38 °C)
- Working ph range: 5.5 - 9.5
- Minimum working pressure: 10 psi
- Maximum working pressure: 125 psi
- Unrestricted Flow at 3 Bar Pressure: 1 gpm or 3.7 L/min
- Recommended cleaning frequency: when flow rate is noticeably lower or every 3 months
- Recommended change frequency: 6 months or 1000 gallons (3,740 liters), whichever is sooner
- Manufacturer: Doulton W9330958
- Doulton SuperCarb Ceramic Filter Candle Maintenance:
- The ceramic shell of the water filter is designed to filter fine particles, bacteria and other contaminants from your water. In doing so, the outside of the ceramic shell can eventually need cleaning which will become evident when water flow from the filter becomes reduced. When this occurs, simply remove, clean and replace the cartridge as follows:
- 1st: Wash your hands with filtered water.
- 2nd: Remove the ceramic cartridge according to the instructions of your particular filter housing (Handle with care. Wet cartridges are fragile!)
- 3rd: Take a clean scouring pad, or slightly abrasive cloth, and give the ceramic a light scrub under running water. Apply gentle pressure uniformly, take care that the cleaning of the ceramic is not concentrated in one area. This will remove surface particles from the water filter as well as an outer layer of ceramic, restoring and refreshing the water filter to it's original water flow.
- 4th: Replace cartridge in filter housing.
- 5th: Wash hands thoroughly after handling the ceramic cartridge.
- Important: Care must be taken at all times to prevent contamination of the end of the cartridge mount from unfiltered water and/or dirty hands from cleaning the cartridge surface. You may wish to cover the end with a plastic bag and rubberband to make handling easier. Do not use soap or detergents.
- Cleaning can be done over 50 times before replacement of the water filter cartridge will be necessary.