Product cannot ship to California, Iowa, Massachusetts, or Wisconsin
- Doulton W9381000 RIO 2000 High Flow Multi Candle Filter Module:
- The Doulton W9381000 Rio’s unique 6 element filter module is designed to be fitted to the main water supply or cold water pipe underneath the kitchen counter to supply large volumes of healthy, clean water.
- Doulton's unique 6 element filter module W9381000 fits most industry standard 10" "Big Blue" type housings. This gives you the option of upgrading installed filter housings with a Doulton ceramic filter module.
- The Doulton W9381000 Rio 2000 Whole House Filtration System features Eco-friendly technology - No power required and low running costs. Filter cartridges are cleanable and reusable.
- Doulton Sterasyl is a highly efficient ceramic micro filter which provides genuine sub micron filtration of drinking water.
- The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives each cartridge enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties.
- Doulton W9381000 Rio 2000 High-Flow Multi Candle Filter System provides excellent flow even in low water pressure areas.
- The Doulton RIO 2000 meets ISO Conditions For International Drinking Water Requirements.
- We recommend using a sediment pre-filter along with the Rio 2000 for well water applications. Using a sediment prefilter will extend the life of the Doulton W3981000 Multi Candle Water Filter System.
- Doulton W9381000 Rio 2000 High-Flow Multi Candle Filter Module Contaminant Reduction:
- Pathogenic bacteria: Cholera, Typhoid, Shigella, E. Coli, Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99% removal
- Cysts: Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia >99.99% removal
- Filtration Rating: Down to 0.9 micron absolute; 0.5 - 0.8 micron nominal
- Doulton W9381000 Rio 2000 High-Flow Multi Candle Filter Module Specs:
- Micron Rating Absolute (>99.99%): .9 µm
- Micron Rating Nominal (>99.9%): 0.5 to 0.8 µm
- Maximum Working Pressure: 100psig (689kPa)
- Flow Rate: up to 520 gallons (2000 liters) per hour at 3 bar pressure
- Flow Rate: up to 390 gallons (1500 liters) per hour at 4 bar pressure
- Recommended cleaning frequency: when flow rate is noticeably lower or every 3 months
- Recommended change frequency: 12 months
- Manufacturer: Doulton W9381000
- Doulton W9381000 Rio 2000 High-Flow Multi Candle Filter Module Replacements:
- The Rio 2000 Multi Candle Filter Module requires 6 Sterasyl Candles, 32mm (1.2”) x 200mm (8”) long.
- The Doulton W9381000 module is designed to fit most industry standard 10” housings.
- Doulton W9381000 Rio 2000 High-Flow Multi Candle Filter Module Maintenance:
- Due to filtration of particulate contaminants from the water during use, the flow of water from the filter may reduce over a period of time. To return the water flow to its normal level simply remove, clean and re-fit the cartridge assembly.
- 1. Isolate the water supply to the filter, vent any pressure and unscrew the filter body. Care should be taken, as it will be full of water.
- 2. The cartridge assembly can now be removed and cleaned, taking care at all times not to contaminate the inside of the unit.
- 3. Take the assembly to the sink and stand it upright on the base moulding.
- 4. Loop the cleaning brush (supplied with the filter) under one of the six ceramic candles, hold under running water and slide the brush up and down until the ceramic is clean. Repeat the cleaning operation on all six ceramic candles, taking care at all times not to contaminate the inside of the unit. Alternatively, each of the six filter candles can be removed and cleaned individually.
- 5. To re-fit the cartridge assembly, ensure that the cartridge assembly is fitted into the sump of the filter with the manifold uppermost.
- 6. Screw the sump gently into the filter head, ensuring that the manifold locates correctly into the head and tighten until a seal is made. Do not over-tighten.