- Costguard CGS-20 Single Housing System:
- Costguard's CGS-20 housing is manufactured of durable polypropylene and has excellent chemical resistance.
- The Costguard CGS20 is a 20" low profile slim line single bowl housing.
- The Costguard CGS-20 Single Housing System includes water pressure gauge, wall mounting bracket and hardware for fast, easy installation.
- The CGS-20 is also equipped with a pressure relief button to relieve water pressure during cartridge changes.
- CGS-20 System is shipped fully assembled.
- Cartridge sold separately. Choose the appropriate 20" cartridge for your needs.
- Costguard CGS-20 is for Food Service applications such as: Coffee Systems, Fountain Beverage Systems and Ice Filtration Systems.
- The Costguard CGS20 Bowl housing assembly accepts drop in cartridges of standard size that fit most 20" slimline design systems.
- Everpure part number DEV9100-20 or DEV910020.
- Everpure DEV9100-20 Costguard CSG-20 Housing System Specs:
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 2.0 gpm (7.6 Lpm)
- Temperature: 40 - 100°F (4.4-38°C)
- Pressure Requirements: 30 - 125 psi (2.1 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Inlet connection: 3/8”
- Outlet connection: 3/8”
- Capacity: varies according to filter cartridge used
- Overall Dimensions: 25”H x 9.25”W x 5.25”D
- Manufacturer: Everpure DEV910020
- Everpure DEV910020 Costguard CSG-20 Single Housing System Instructions:
- Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating.
- Install vertically so bowl hangs down, allowing 2-1/2” clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- The o-ring provides a water tight seal. Make sure the o-ring is properly seated and lubricated.
- We recommend that you always screw the bowl on by hand; do not use a housing wrench.
- Change cartridges on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program or when capacity is reached or when pressure decreases.
- Clean the housing bowl with a mild solution of detergent before inserting new cartridge.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change by running water through the filter according to filter instructions.