- Costguard CGS-22 Dual Series Housing System:
- The Costguard CGS-22 is a series system combining prefiltration to remove larger particulate matter with a choice of carbon filters to suit specific requirements. Prefiltration will extend the life of your primary filter cartridge.
- The CGS-22 Dual System's use of a prefilter and a carbon filter will remove sediment, reduce chlorine taste and odor, increase beverage hold time, reduce syrup costs, increase energy efficiency, reduce corrosion, inhibit costly scale buildup, and reduce equipment maintenance.
- Costguard's CGS-22 dual housing system is manufactured of durable polypropylene and has excellent chemical resistance.
- The Costguard CGS22 is a 20" low profile slim line dual bowl housing system.
- The Costguard CGS-22 Dual Housing System includes water pressure gauge, wall mounting bracket and hardware for fast, easy installation.
- The CGS-22 is also equipped with a pressure relief button to relieve water pressure during cartridge changes.
- CGS-22 System is shipped fully assembled.
- Cartridges sold separately. Choose the appropriate 20" cartridges for your needs. Two filter cartridges are required. Choose from several options listed below.
- Costguard CGS-22 is for Food Service applications such as: Low-to medium-volume, single fountain carbonator, water coolers and drinking fountains, small ice machines and high-volume, single/double brew, plumbed-in coffee makers.
- The Costguard CGS22 Bowl housing assembly accepts drop in cartridges of standard size that fit most 20" slimline design systems.
- Everpure part number DEV9100-22 or DEV910022.
- Everpure DEV9100-22 Costguard CSG-22 Dual Housing System Specs:
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 4.0 gpm (15.1 Lpm)
- Temperature: 40 - 100°F (4.4-38°C)
- Pressure Requirements: 30 - 125 psi (2.1 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Inlet connection: 1/2”
- Outlet connection: 1/2”
- Capacity: varies according to filter cartridges used
- Overall Dimensions: H: 25" W: 14.25" D: 5.25"
- Manufacturer: Everpure DEV910022
- Everpure DEV910022 Costguard CSG-22 Dual Series Housing System Instructions:
- Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating (about 17 pounds).
- Install vertically so bowl hangs down, allowing 2-1/2” clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Make sure that the O-ring on each bowl is sufficiently lubricated.
- We recommend that you always screw the bowl on by hand; do not use a housing wrench.
- Change cartridges on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program or when capacity is reached or when pressure decreases.
- Clean the housing bowls with a mild solution of detergent before inserting new cartridges.
- Always flush the filter cartridges at time of installation and cartridge changes by running water through the filters according to filter instructions.