- Costguard CGS-55 Triple Series Parallel Housing System:
- The Costguard CGS-55 is a 20" low profile Slim Line triple bowl housing in Series/Parallel configuration which uses 1 sediment prefilter and 2 carbon filters of the same type.
- Costguard's CGS-55 dual housing system is manufactured of durable polypropylene and has excellent chemical resistance.
- The Costguard CGS-55 is a 20" low profile slim line triple bowl housing system.
- The Costguard CGS-55 Triple Housing System includes water pressure gauge, wall mounting bracket and hardware for fast, easy installation.
- The CGS-55 is also equipped with a pressure relief button to relieve water pressure during cartridge changes.
- CGS-55 System is shipped fully assembled.
- Cartridges sold separately. Choose the appropriate 20" cartridges for your needs. Use the first bowl for prefiltration in series with two parallel carbon cartridges of the same type. Choose from several options listed below.
- Costguard CGS-55 is for Food Service applications such as: Coffee Systems, Fountain Beverage Systems, Ice Filtration Systems.
- The Costguard CGS-55 Bowl housing assembly accepts drop in cartridges of standard size that fit most 20" slimline design systems.
- Everpure part number DEV9100-50 or DEV910050.
- Everpure DEV9100-50 Costguard CSG-55 Triple Series/Parallel Housing System Specs:
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 4.0 gpm (15.1 Lpm)
- Temperature: 40 - 100°F (4.4-38°C)
- Pressure Requirements: 30 - 125 psi (2.1 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Inlet connection: 1/2”
- Outlet connection: 1/2”
- Capacity: varies according to filter cartridges used
- Overall Dimensions: 25”H x 17.75”W x 5.25”D
- Manufacturer: Everpure DEV910050
- Everpure DEV910050 Costguard CSG-55 Triple Series/Parallel Housing System Instructions:
- Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating (about 32 pounds).
- Install vertically so bowl hangs down, allowing 2-1/2” clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Make sure that the O-ring on each bowl is sufficiently lubricated.
- We recommend that you always screw the bowl on by hand; do not use a housing wrench.
- Change cartridges on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program or when capacity is reached or when pressure decreases.
- Clean the housing bowls with a mild solution of detergent before inserting new cartridges.
- Always flush the filter cartridges at time of installation and cartridge changes by running water through the filters according to filter instructions.