- Everpure EV910024 Parallel 202 Prefilter System Features:
- The EverPure Parallel 202 Prefilter system is designed to address high particulate, algae and other water-related issues.
- The Everpure EV9100-24 Parallel 202 Sediment Prefilter System is ideal for high-volume locations.
- The Parallel 202 Prefilter System is designed to easily connect to existing Everpure systems thereby maximizing the life of submicron filters.
- The Everpure Extra Capacity 202 Prefilter System includes two dual gradient 5 micron filter cartridges and a sturdy housing with built-in flow meter.
- The Parallel 202 Pre-Filter is designed to remove larger dirt particles from the incoming water to a high flow, high volume fountain machine, a coffee maker and/or an ice machine in order to extend the life of the fine filters.
- The Everpure Parallel 202 Prefilter System is ideal for water supplies with excessive dirt loads.
- The EV9100-24 Parallel 202 reduces dirt and other particulate matter in supply water through pre-filtering.
- The Everpure 202 Parallel Prefilter's water meter determines water demand and usage for beverage using equipment.
- Everpure EV910024 Parallel 202 Prefilter System Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 26 1/16" H x 30" W x 8 1/2" D
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 10 gpm
- Maximum Temperature: 100˚F (38˚C) (cold water use only)
- Pressure Requirements: 10-90 psi, non-shock
- Operating Weight: 41.5 pounds
- Micron Rating: 5.0
- Inlet connection: 3/4"
- Outlet connection: 3/4"
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9100-24
- Everpure EV9100-24 Parallel 202 Extra Capacity Prefilter System Instructions:
- No routine (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) servicing of the pre-filter is required under normal operating conditions. The only scheduled servicing of the pre-filter is to change-out the cartridges whenever the water meter denotes a quantity of supply water (predetermined by the system requirements) has passed through the system.
- Replace filter cartridges when they become excessively dirty, when the pressure gauge on the high flow filter system indicates extremely low pressure during water flow, or when changes in taste and odor are detected.
- Install vertically with cartridges hanging down.
- Allow at least 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.