- Everpure EV933650 Surge Tank Retro Fit Kit Features:
- The EV9336-50 standard surge tank provides a 5-gallon reserve of filtered water to handle high volume/peak demand periods.
- The EverPure EV9336-50 Surge Tank Retro Fit Kit holding tank helps extend the life of filter cartridges.
- The Everpure EV9336-50 surge (accumulator) tank is a prepressurized, diaphragm-type tank designed to provide filtered water to a high flow, high volume fountain machine during peak periods when increased gallons per minute (GPM) and pounds per square inch (PSI) requirements are demanded.
- The EV933650 standard surge tank assures a 5 gallon reserve of filtered water during peak demands.
- The Everpure Surge Tank Retro Fit Kit includes pre-charged lined tank, connection fittings, hose and shut-off valve.
- The Everpure EV9336-50 is a simple addition to existing systems.
- Everpure EV933650 Standard Surge Tank Specs:
- Overall Dimensions of Holding Tank: H: 22" W: 15-3/8"
- Working Pressure: 20 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Capacity: 5 gallons (18.9 L)
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 3/4" MPT
- Operating Weight: 68 pounds
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9336-50
- Everpure EV9336-50 Surge Tank Retro Fit Kit Instructions:
- The surge tank must be installed on the effluent side of a high flow filter system.
- No routine servicing of the surge tank is required under normal operating conditions although periodic sanitizing (annual) is recommended.
- The only servicing of the surge tank occurs if the internal air bladder pressure (excluding water pressure) is not 20±2 psi when empty. A conventional tire valve is provided near the bottom of the standard surge tank to monitor and adjust the internal pressure.