- Everpure EV933652 Parallel 202 Prefilter Kit w/Tank Features:
- The EV9336-52 Prefilter Kit includes the EV9100-24 Parallel 202 Prefilter System with a High Capacity Storage Tank that holds 12 gallons of filtered water.
- The EverPure Parallel 202 Prefilter system with surge tank delivers quality water to high volume fountain dispensers, coffee makers and ice machines where extreme water conditions demand larger capacity filters.
- The Everpure EV9336-52 Parallel 202 Prefilter Kit features a surge (accumulator) tank which is a prepressurized, diaphragm-type tank designed to provide filtered water to a high flow, high volume fountain machine during peak periods when increased gallons per minute (GPM) and pounds per square inch (PSI) requirements are demanded.
- The Parallel 202 Prefilter System's extra capacity surge tank assures a 12 gallon reserve of filtered water during peak demands.
- The Everpure Extra Capacity 202 Prefilter System includes two dual gradient 5 micron filter cartridges and a sturdy housing with built-in flow meter.
- The Parallel 202 Pre-Filter is designed to remove larger dirt particles from the incoming water to a high flow, high volume fountain machine, a coffee maker and/or an ice machine in order to extend the life of the fine filters.
- The Everpure Parallel 202 Prefilter System is ideal for water supplies with excessive dirt loads.
- The EV9336-52 Parallel 202 System reduces dirt and other particulate matter in supply water through pre-filtering.
- The Everpure 202 Parallel Prefilter's water meter determines water demand and usage for beverage using equipment.
- Includes fittings for connections to existing Everpure filtration systems.
- The Parallel 202 Prefilter System extends the life of submicron filters and add-on components address high particulate, algae and other related water issues.
- Everpure EV933652 Parallel 202 Prefilter System Specs:
- Overall Dimensions of Prefilter System: 26 1/16" H x 30" W x 8 1/2" D
- Overall Dimensions of Holding Tank: 31.63" H x 15.38" W
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 10 gpm (37.8 Lpm)
- Maximum Temperature: 35°F - 100°F (2-38°C) (cold water use only)
- Pressure Requirements: 10-90 psi (0.7 - 6.2 bar), non-shock
- Operating Weight: Prefilter 41.5 lbs.; Surge tank 133 lbs.
- Micron Rating: 5.0
- Inlet connection: 3/4"
- Outlet connection: 3/4"
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9336-52
- Everpure EV9336-52 Parallel 202 Extra Capacity Prefilter Kit Instructions:
- The surge tank must be installed on the effluent side of a high flow filter system.
- No routine servicing of the surge tank is required under normal operating conditions although periodic sanitizing (annual) is recommended.
- The only servicing of the surge tank occurs if the internal air bladder pressure (excluding water pressure) is not 20±2 psi when empty. A conventional tire valve is provided at the top of the extra capacity surge tank to monitor and adjust the internal pressure.
- Replace filter cartridges when they become excessively dirty, when the pressure gauge on the high flow filter system indicates extremely low pressure during water flow, or when changes in taste and odor are detected.
- Before removing any filter cartridges always close the ball valve on the surge tank.
- Install vertically with cartridges hanging down.
- Allow at least 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Never use saddle valve for connection.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change by running water through flushing valve for five minutes at full flow.