- Everpure EV9337-44 Dual High Flow Coldrink S-MC2 System Features:
- The Everpure Dual HF SMC2 System delivers premium quality water for high volume, multiple fountain applications.
- The EV933744 Coldrink S-MC2's high volume system delivers premium quality water to meet demanding peak periods.
- The Everpure Dual High Flow Coldrink System has been designed for ease of installation and maintenance. Once installed, components designed to be periodically replaced are easily accessible.
- The Everpure S-MC2 ColDrink EV9337-44 filter system reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages.
- The Everpure Dual HF ColDrink S-MC(2) filter system features new and improved Micro-Pure II media which inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- The system improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation.
- The Everpure Dual High Flow EV933744 S-MC-2 System features precoat submicron technology which reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces possible health contaminants such as cysts.
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- The Dual High Flow ColDrink System is shipped partially assembled for ease of installation and to provide the best protection against shipping damage.
- The EV933744 Dual HF Coldrink S-MC2 System has one outlet manifold consisting of one 3/4” ball valve, two K-series Prefilter heads, two four-head High Flow manifold assemblies with brackets, one influent gauge (front High Flow Head), one effluent gauge with warning triangle and follower arm (front High Flow Head), one 3/4” three-way valve, two K-series Prefilter bowls, two EC210 replacement prefilter cartridges and eight MC2 replaceable cartridges.
- Everpure Dual HF Coldrink EV9337-44 S-MC2 System Specs:
- Dimensions: 40.75”H x 39.5”W x 15”D
- Inlet Connection: 3/4” MNPT
- Outlet Connection: 3/4” FNPT
- Rated Capacity: 72,000 gallons
- Maximum Service Flow: 13.36 gpm (50.57 Lpm)
- Micron Rating: 0.5 (nominal)
- Temperature: 35°F - 100°F (2°C - 38°C)
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Operating Weight: 87 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9337-44
- Everpure Dual HF Coldrink EV9337-44 S-MC2 System replacement filters:
- Everpure EV9612-56 MC-2 replacement cartridges.
- We do not sell the Everpure EC210 filter. Instead of this filter purchase the compatible Pentek PD-10-20 sediment filter.
- Everpure EV933744 Dual High Flow Coldrink S-MC(2) System Instructions:
- Change cartridges on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush cartridges by running water through system for five minutes at full flow.
- The Everpure pressure gauges provide a quick and simple means of determining when cartridges should be changed. The gauge on the left measures incoming pressure and the gauge on the right measure the water pressure after the precoat cartridges.
- Filter cartridges should be changed when the follower arm and gauge needle (gauge on the right) are both in the red area while the machine is in operation and yet the gauge on the left shows adequate line pressure.
- Cartridge change should be performed during non-peak hours.
- Install vertically so cartridges hang down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 13.36 gpm.
- Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating.
- The mounting location should allow for at least 43 1/4” vertical x 39 1/2” horizontal space for in and out water line connections and cartridge replacement and be near a drain for flushing purposes.
- Never use saddle valve for connection.
- Use 3/4” water line.