- Everpure EV9347-21 High Flow CSR Quad Plus-XC2 System w/Low Pressure Alarm Features:
- The Everpure HF CSR Plus-XC2 System delivers premium quality water for high flow combination applications such as fountain, coffee and ice machines.
- The EV934721 CSR Quad Plus-XC-2 is ideal where extreme water conditions demand larger capacity filters and surge tank to meet peak demand flow requirements.
- The CSR Plus XC(2) has a 20" prefilter that captures larger dirt particles.
- The Everpure High Flow CSR Plus-XC2 EV9347-21 filter system reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages.
- The Everpure HF-CSR-Plus-XC(2) combination filter system features new and improved Micro-Pure II media which inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- The Everpure High Flow EV934721 Plus-XC-2 System features precoat submicron technology which reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces possible health contaminants such as cysts.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- Remote mounted SR-X System with SS-IMF cartridge inhibits limescale buildup in ice machines and coffee brewers.
- XC-2 cartridges provided for additional capacity.
- Low pressure alarm signals to notify when cartridges need changing.
- The Everguard Low Pressure Alarm (LPA) consists of a pressure switch, audible/visual alarm box and a power adapter. It is designed to detect a fixed low pressure (approx. 20 psi) condition as an indication of loss of system outlet pressure either due to an intentional shut-down or excess fouling of the water filters, thus indicating the need for filter cartridge change-out.
- Everpure HF CSR Plus-XC2 System (w/LPA) Specs:
- Dimensions: 29.69”H x 31.58”W x 6.75”D (excludes tank and SR-X)
- Inlet/Outlet Connection: 3/4” FPT
- Rated Capacity: 48,000 gallons
- Maximum Service Flow: 6.7 gpm (25.4 Lpm)
- Micron Rating: 0.5 (nominal)
- Temperature: 35°F - 100°F (2°C - 38°C)
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Operating Weight: 50 lbs. system; 60 lbs. tank
- Electrical Connection: 110V Electrical Connection required for low pressure alarm
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9347-21
- Everpure HighFlow CSR Quad Plus-XC-2 EV9347-21 System replacement filters:
- Everpure EV9613-10 XC-2 replacement cartridges.
- Everpure EV9799-02 SS-10 replacement cartridges.
- We do not sell the Everpure EC210 filter. Instead of this filter purchase the compatible Pentek PD-10-20 sediment filter.
- Everpure EV934721 High Flow CSR Quad Plus-XC(2) System with Low Pressure Alarm Instructions:
- Change cartridges on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush cartridges by running water through system for five minutes at full flow.
- Change the SS-10 cartridge when product level in the cartridge drops below 1/2" from the bottom of the bowl.
- Change prefilter cartridge when excessively dirty (observed visually or by flow restriction).
- All carbon filter cartridges on multiple cartridge systems should be changed at the same time.
- Fountain equipment connections are made to the outlet part of the system before the SR-X system.
- Coffee brewer and ice machine connections are made after the SR-X feeder; a tee is required.
- Install vertically so cartridges hang down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating.
- Allow adequate space for “in” and “out” water line connections. Be near a drain for flushing.
- Use 3/4” water line.
- For installations in Massachusetts, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Plumbing Code 248 CMR shall be adhered to. Consult your licensed plumber for installation of the system. This system and its installation must comply with state and local regulations.