- Everpure EV9797-20 SR-X Feeder/Deliming System Features:
- The Everpure EV979720 SR-X System provides superior scale prevention and corrosion control for steam equipment.
- Everpure EV979720 SR-X Scale Inhibiting System features a patented design (patent no. 5,580,448) that dispenses a controlled amount of Hydroblend™ for long term protection and provides greater effectiveness than standard phosphate treatments.
- The EV9797-20 SR-X System includes clear SR-X housing, SS-10 cartridge, dip tube assembly and ScaleKleen.
- The EV9797-20 System reduces chlorine-induced corrosion.
- Long lasting SS-10 cartridge is more effective in higher alkalinity/hardness/TDS/temperature installations.
- Hydroblend compound prevents limescale formation in high temperature steam applications.
- Clear bowl and cartridge make it easy to determine when Hydroblend compound is exhausted.
- The EV9797-20 SR-X w/Deliming Kit is intended for hot water applications such as steamers and replaces the previous Everpure AR-X Feeder.
- Everpure EV9797-20 SR-X Feeder with Deliming System Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 12.44”H x 5.16”W x 5.5”D
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 6.0 gpm (22.7 Lpm)
- Temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Pressure Requirements: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Operating Weight: 6 lbs.
- Inlet/Outlet Connection: 3/4”
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9797-20
- Everpure EV9797-20 SR-X Scale Inhibitor and Deliming System Replacements:
- Change SS-10 cartridge before Hydroblend compound is completely used up.
- Inspect SS-10 cartridge at least every 6 months.
- The SR-X Feeder bowls and ScaleStick cartridges are transparent, permitting continuous monitoring of product level. When the product level in the ScaleStick cartridge drops to within 1/2” from the bottom, the cartridge should be replaced.
- Everpure EV979720 SR-X Feeder/Deliming System Instructions:
- Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating.
- Make sure to properly lubricate O-ring prior to use.
- Use 3/4” water line.
- For steam applications, connect the system to the boiler water only! Do not connect to the condenser!
- Install vertically with bowl hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Deliming of equipment prior to application is recommended, but not required.
- Pre-existing equipment scale may come loose and clog equipment. Remove any loose scale to assure satisfactory operation.