- Everpure EV9797-21 Kleensteam II Single Features:
- The Everpure KleenSteam II is a total system delivering high quality filtered water with scale inhibition and deliming capabilities.
- Everpure EV9797-21 Kleensteam II Single System is simple to install, operate and maintain.
- The Kleensteam II's new dual cartridge design provides enhanced performance for low or high flow capacity steamers and flexibility for expanding to meet future needs.
- The EV979721 Kleensteam II Single System fine filters incoming water to improve the performance, maximize energy efficiency and increase the life of steam equipment.
- The EV9797-21 System reduces chlorine-induced corrosion.
- The Kleensteam II System features easy deliming with ScaleKleen, which is fed into the boiler through the SR-X bowl without use of hazardous chemicals or special piping.
- Long lasting SS-10 cartridge is more effective in higher alkalinty/hardness/TDS/temperature installations.
- Hydroblend compound prevents limescale formation in high temperature steam applications.
- The EV9797-21 Kleensteam II Single System includes 7CB5 carbon filter, SS-10 scale inhibitor cartridge, dip tube and Scalekleen.
- The Kleensteam II Single System is shipped with one 7CB5 cartridge (for first filter head) and one filter head plug installed in the second filter head. Capacity is expandable by adding a second 7CB5 cartridge.
- For commercial steam applications and for use with foodservice steamer and combi-oven applications.
- Everpure EV9797-21 Kleensteam II Single System Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 25.5”H x 20.5”W x 7”D
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 2.5 gpm (9.5 Lpm) - single cartridge
- Maximum Water Temperature at Inlet: 100°F (38°C)
- Pressure Requirements: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Alkalinity range: 2 to 12 grains per gallon
- Operating Weight: 32 lbs.
- Inlet/Outlet Connection: 3/4” FNPT
- Steamer Equipment: Boiler Based
- Steamer Size: 18KW - 48KW (electric) or 125,000 - 300,000 BTU (gas)
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9797-21
- Everpure EV9797-21 Kleensteam II Single System Replacements:
- Change 7CB5 cartridge on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program, when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Change SS-10 cartridge before Hydroblend compound is completely used up.
- Everpure EV979721 Kleensteam II Single System Instructions:
- Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change by running water through filter for five minutes at full flow.
- Use minimum 1/2” inlet water line (3/4” preferred).
- Connect the system to the boiler feed water line only! Do not connect to the condenser water line!
- Install vertically with cartridges hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Use for periodic deliming as needed by installing the dip tube assembly in place of the SS-10 and dissolving Scale Kleen in SR-X housing. Full deliming instructions are provided with the system.