- Everpure EV9797-22 Kleensteam II Twin Features:
- The Everpure KleenSteam II is a total system delivering high quality filtered water with scale inhibition and deliming capabilities.
- Everpure EV9797-22 Kleensteam II Twin System is simple to install, operate and maintain.
- The Kleensteam II's new dual cartridge design provides enhanced performance for low or high flow capacity steamers and flexibility for expanding to meet future needs.
- The EV979722 Kleensteam II Twin System fine filters incoming water to improve the performance, maximize energy efficiency and increase the life of steam equipment.
- The EV9797-22 System reduces chlorine-induced corrosion.
- The Kleensteam II System features easy deliming with ScaleKleen, which is fed into the boiler through the SR-X bowl without use of hazardous chemicals or special piping.
- Long lasting SS-10 cartridge is more effective in higher alkalinity/hardness/TDS/temperature installations.
- Hydroblend compound prevents limescale formation in high temperature steam applications.
- The EV9797-22 Kleensteam II Twin System includes (2) 7CB5 carbon filters, SS-10 scale inhibitor cartridge, dip tube and Scalekleen.
- The Kleensteam II Twin System is shipped with two 7CB5 cartridges and no filter head plug.
- For commercial steam applications and for use with food service steamer and combi-oven applications.
- Everpure EV9797-22 Kleensteam II Twin System Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 25.5”H x 20.5”W x 7”D
- Maximum Service Flow: 5.0 gpm (18.9 Lpm) - twin cartridges
- Micron Rating: 5.0 (nominal)
- Maximum Water Temperature at Inlet: 100°F (38°C)
- Pressure Requirements: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Alkalinity range: 2 to 12 grains per gallon
- Operating Weight: 35 lbs.
- Inlet/Outlet Connection: 3/4” FNPT
- Steamer Equipment: High Flow and Combi Ovens
- Steamer Size: 175,000-300,000 BTU (gas).
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9797-22
- Everpure EV9797-22 Kleensteam II Twin System Replacements:
- Change 7CB5 cartridges on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program, when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Change SS-10 cartridge before Hydroblend compound is completely used up.
- Everpure EV979722 Kleensteam II Twin System Instructions:
- Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change by running water through filter for five minutes at full flow.
- Use minimum 1/2” inlet water line (3/4” preferred).
- Connect the system to the boiler feed water line only! Do not connect to the condenser water line!
- Install vertically with cartridges hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Use for periodic deliming as needed by installing the dip tube assembly in place of the SS-10 and dissolving Scale Kleen in SR-X housing. Full deliming instructions are provided with the system.