- Everpure EV9797-50 Kleensteam CT Features:
- The Everpure KleenSteam CT is a total system delivering high quality filtered water with cleaning and deliming capabilities.
- Everpure EV979750 Kleensteam CT System is simple to install, operate and maintain.
- The EV9797-50 Kleensteam CT System fine filters incoming water to improve the performance, maximize energy efficiency and increase the life of steam equipment.
- The EV9797-50 System reduces chlorine-induced corrosion.
- The Kleensteam CT System features easy deliming with Everpure's ScaleKleen, which is fed directly into the boiler through the SR-X bowl without boiler disassembly or the use of dangerous acids.
- Long lasting SS-10 cartridge is more effective in higher alkalinty/hardness/TDS/temperature installations.
- Hydroblend compound prevents limescale formation in high temperature steam applications.
- The EV9797-50 Kleensteam CT System includes 4CB5 carbon filter, SS-10 scale inhibitor cartridge, dip tube and Scalekleen.
- For commercial steam applications and for use with countertop steamers.
- Everpure EV9797-50 Kleensteam CT System Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 15.23”H x 13.72”W x 6.23”D
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
- Maximum Water Temperature at Inlet: 80°F (27°C)
- Pressure Requirements: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Alkalinity range: 2 to 12 grains per gallon
- Operating Weight: 18 lbs.
- Inlet/Outlet Connection: 3/8”
- Steamer Equipment/Size: Counter Top (light duty)
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9797-50
- Everpure EV9797-50 Kleensteam CT System Replacements:
- Change 4CB5 cartridge on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program, when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Change SS-10 cartridge before Hydroblend compound is completely used up.
- Everpure EV979750 Kleensteam CT System Instructions:
- Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change by running water through filter for five minutes at full flow.
- Use 3/8” water line.
- Connect the system to the boiler feed water line only! Do not connect to the condenser water line!
- Install vertically with cartridges hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Use for periodic deliming as needed by installing the dip tube assembly in place of the SS-10 and dissolving Scale Kleen in SR-X housing. Full deliming instructions are provided with the system.