NOT FOR RESIDENTIAL SALE IN CALIFORNIA
- Everpure H-300 EV9270-70 Water Filtration System Features:
- The Everpure H-200 water filter system finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and chloramines.
- Reduces dirt, rust, and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba, Cryptosporidium.
- The Everpure H-300 water filters control even extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors, including those which are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb.
- Effectively reduces Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including Trihalomethanes (THMs).
- KDF Media reduces limescale build-up in water-using appliances – as tested by KDF® Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- The Everpure H300 filter system KDF Media provides bacteriostatic control – as tested by KDF® Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- Why are the Everpure H-300 Water Systems marked "Not for residential sale in the state of California"?
- The Everpure H-300 Water System is "Not for residential sale in the state of California" because they have not been submitted to California for testing. This is an expensive testing process that the manufacturer has chosen not to undergo at this time in order to keep the cost of the product down.
- Everpure H-300 EV9270-70 Water Filtration System Contaminant Reduction:
- Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
- Everpure H-300 EV9270-70 Water Filtration System Specs:
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Maximum Temperature: For Cold Water use only: 100°F (38°C)
- Minimum Pressure: 10 psi
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Micron Rating: 0.5 (nominal)
- Capacity: 300 gal. (1,136 L)
- Fittings: 1/4" Quick Connect Fittings
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
- Manufacturer: Everpure H-300
- Everpure H-300 EV9270-70 Water Filtration System Replacements:
- The Everpure H-300 Water Filtration System uses the H-300 EV9270-72 replacement cartridge.
- For optimum performance, cartridge replacement is required once a year, or sooner if flow becomes too slow for convenience, or if the unit's rated capacity is reached.
- Everpure H-300 EV9270-70 Water Filtration System Instructions:
- Everpure H-300 Installation Manual
- Space required: 5 x 5 x 22 in. (13 x 13 x 56 cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
- Install the H-300 replacement filter vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Replace the Everpure H-300 filter cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow, but at least annually.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
- A drinking water faucet is required. Drinking water faucets are sold separately so you can choose your desired design and color.