- Frigidaire Pure Source 3 WF3CB Refrigerator Water Filter Details:
- The Frigidaire water filter WF3CB produces cleaner, better tasting drinking and cooking water.
- The Frigidaire PureSource3 water filter filters all dispensed drinking water, as well as the water used to produce ice.
- The Frigidaire WF3CB water filter is located at the top right side of the fresh food compartment.
- The Frigidaire PureSource 3TM ice and water filter system is tested and certified to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of claims.
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Particulates (Class I)
- Frigidaire WF3CB PureSource 3 Refrigerator Filter Specs:
- Rated Capacity: 200 gallons/757 liters for PureSource 3TM ice and water filter
- Rated service flow: 0.50 gallons per minute
- Operating Temp.: Min. 33°F, Max. 100°F
- Maximum Rated Pressure: 100 pounds per square inch
- Recommended Minimum Operating Pressure: 30 pounds per square inch
- Manufacturer: Frigidaire WF3CB
- Frigidaire WF3CB PureSource3 Refrigerator Cartridge Replacement Info:
- Change the WF3CB water filter every six months to ensure the highest possible water quality.
- The Water Filter Status on the user interface prompts you to replace the filter after a standard amount of water (200 gallons/757 liters for PureSource 3TM) has flowed through the system.
- If your refrigerator has not been used for a period of time (during moving for example), change the filter before reinstalling the refrigerator.
- Frigidaire PureSource3 WF3CB Refrigerator Filter Replacement Instructions:
- It is not necessary to turn the water supply off to change the filter. Be ready to wipe up any small amounts of water released during the filter replacement.
- To replace your PureSource 3TM water filter:
1) Turn off the ice maker power switch.
2) Remove the filter by pushing on the end/face of the filter.
3) Slide the old water filter cartridge straight out of the housing and discard it.
4) Unpackage the new filter cartridge. Using the alignment guide, slide it gently into the filter housing until it stops against the snap-in connector at the back of the housing.
5) Push firmly until the cartridge snaps into place (you should hear a click as the cartridge engages the snap-in connector).
6) Press a drinking glass against the water dispenser while checking for any leaks at the filter housing. Any spurts and sputters that occur as the system purges air out of the dispenser system are normal.
7) After filling one glass of water, continue flushing the system for about four minutes.
8) Turn on the ice maker.
9) Press and hold the Water Filter button on the Ice & Water Dispenser control panel for three seconds. When the display changes from Red to Green, the status has been reset.