- GE Culligan FXRT Refrigerator Water Filter:
- The GE Culligan FXRT filters water for GE refrigerator dispensers.
- The GE Culligan FXRT Water Filter and the GE MWFP Water Filter both have a life of up to 6 months depending on the quality of your water
- The GE FXRT water filter produces better-tasting and healthier drinking water.
- The GE Culligan FXRT has been replaced by the GE MWFP or GE MXRC water filter. In order for the GE MWFP water filter to work in your refrigerator, you will need the GE Adapter that screws into the top of the GE MWFP water filter. The adapter only needs to be purchased once and can be reused on future GE MWFP filter changes. For some refrigerator models, the GE FXRT has been replaced by the GE MXRC filter. See the "Replacements" tab for information on the filter you need.
- The GE MWFP Refrigerator Water Filter reduces chlorine taste and bad odor as well as lead, cysts, sediment and turbidity.
- The GE MWFP Water Filter with adapter is a replacement for the following refrigerator water filter models: GE Culligan FXRT, GE HXRT, Kenmore 46-9905, GE WR97X10006, GE MXRC, and GE FXRC.
- Manufacturer: Culligan FXRT
- GE Culligan FXRT Water Filter Replacement Information:
- If you have a GE Monogram refrigerator model with a GE FXRT or GE FXRC water filter, then you will need the GE MXRC replacement water filter.
- The GE Profile refrigerator models, GE Hotpoint refrigerator models, and regular GE refrigerators that used the GE Culligan FXRT water filter should now use the GE MWFP with adapter.
- The GE MWFP water filter with adapter is about 1 inch taller than the FXRC, FXRT, MXRC, and HXRT water filters. If the extra 1 inch for the GE MWFP water filter with adapter will not fit in your refrigerator, you should order the GE MXRC water filter.