- Hydronix CB-25-1005 9-7/8" x 2.75" Carbon Block Filter with Coconut Shell Activated Carbon - 5 Micron:
- The Hydronix CB-25-1005 CB Series Carbon Block provides exceptional cost-to-performance value.
- This Filter has high chlorine reduction capacity and great dirt-holding capacity.
- The Hydronix CB Series CB-25-1005 Carbon Block is ideal for point-of-use (POU) and Reverse Osmosis applications.
- The Filter can be used in a wide range of applications such as residential, food service, commercial and industrial.
- The CB251005 CB Series carbon block is great for replacing traditional GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) and PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon) filters, especially in applications where high chlorine reduction is needed.
- The chlorine removal capacity of this filter is competitive with the finest carbon blocks.
- This CB-25-1005 filter is Tested and Certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- This filter reduces sediment, certain VOC's (volatile organic compound), chlorine taste and odor from drinking water.
- Materials of Construction: Coconut shell activated carbon.
- Hydronix CB-25-1005 Carbon Water Filters 5 Micron Nominal Filtration Reduce:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor.
- High Chlorine Removal Capacity.
- Certain VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Hydronix CB-25-1005 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Product Dimension: 9-7/8" H x 2.75" W
- Chlorine Capacity: 6000 at 1gpm
- Micron Rating: 5 µm
- Initial PSI at Flow Rate (GPM): 2.0 psid at 1.0 gpm
- Fit most housings that accept standard 2.5" X 10" filters
- Temperature Rating: 40 °F to 180 °F (4.4 °C to 82.2 °C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 PSI
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 PSID
- Collapse Pressure: 200 PSID
- Netting: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: Neoprene
- Outer Wrap: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Hydronix CB-25-1005
- Hydronix CB-25-1005 Carbon Block Filter Cartridge - 5 Micron Replaces:
- Liquatec CB-250-975-05
- Pentek EP-10
- Tier1 EP5-10-WF
- Hydronix CB-25-1005 Replacement Carbon Water Filter Cartridges Instructions:
- After installation, flush the cartridge by running water through the system.
- Dump the first 2-3 gallons of water before using the water for drinking or cooking purposes.
- Do not use the filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Hydronix CB Series Manual.
(Download Adobe Reader).