Kenmore Clear 46-9690 Refrigerator Filter Features:
- The 469690 by Kenmore is an activated carbon block that reduces chlorine taste and odor for cleaner, better tasting drinking water.
- The ADQ36006102 replacement fridge filter reduces cysts, lead, and many other contaminants!
- Replacement and installation is easy.
Kenmore 469690 Fridge Filter Reduces:
- 97.2% of Chlorine
- 98.7% of Particulates (Class I)
- 99% of Asbestos
- 94.7% of Atrazine
- 96.7% of Benzene
- 98.1% of Carbofuran
- 98.2% of Lindane
- 99.8% of P-Dichlorobenzene
- 93% of Toxaphene
- 95.2% of 2,4-D
- 99.3% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.3% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 96.1% of Mercury
- 99.99% of Cysts
- *Does not remove fluoride
Kenmore 46-9690 Refrigerator Filter Specs:
- Temperature: 33 - 100 deg. F (0.6 - 37.8 deg. C)
- Pressure: 20 - 120 psi (138 - 827 kPa)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
- Capacity: 200 gallons (757 liters)
- Manufacturer: Kenmore ADQ36006102
Refrigerators that use the Kenmore 46-9690 Replacement Water Filter:
- LG LFX25976SW Refrigerator - 24.7 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Thru-the-Door Ice and Water Model
- LG LFX28978ST Refrigerator - 27.6 Cu. Ft. French 3-Door Model
- For use in LG system ADQ36006101-S
The Kenmore 46-9690 Is Compatible With:
Kenmore 46-9690 Water Filter Instructions:
- Press the push button to open the filter cover.
- Pull cartridge down and then pull cartridge out.
- Ensure that o-rings are present on the cartridge and are seated into grooves. Moisten o-rings with water.
- Insert new cartridge, pushing it in until it stops. Push up firmly and close cover.
- Flush 2.5 gallons through filter before use (approximately 5 minutes).