The Pentek P1-30 Polypropylene Sediment Filter is a 1 micron filter for cleaner, improved water. The P1-30 reduces dirt, sand, rust particles, and scale particles. The highly durable P1-30 filter can be used in either city or well water.
The Pentek Whole House Replacement Sediment Filter Cartridge fits most housings that accept standard 30-inch x 2.5-inch water filter cartridges.
- Manufactured from pure 100% spun-bonded polypropylene
- Constructed with true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces
- Resistant to chemicals and corrosion
- Materials tested and certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filter Type: Bonded Polypropylene
Micron Rating: 1 microns
Flow Rate: 10 gallons per minute
The P1-30 is also known by the following part numbers:
- 155227, 155227-43, FPMB1-30, P1-30