The Pentek Polydepth PD-1-40 sediment filter is built for strength, even in hot water applications. Its solid construction ensures superior particle reduction. It is strong all the way to the core, combining high-performing efficiency with long-lasting durability. Unique microgrooves add extra surface area, for maximum filtration. Plus, the PD-1-40 won't add taste, odor or color to filtered water.
The Pentek Whole House Replacement Sediment Filter Cartridge fits most standard housings that accept 40-inch x 2.5-inch water filter cartridges.
- Specially constructed for high-efficiency filtration
- Consistent flow rate for superior filtering performance
- Durable construction will not break or separate during use
- Cleans your water, reducing sediment and various particulates (1 micron)
Filter Type: Bonded Polypropylene
Micron Rating: 1 microns
Flow Rate: 9 gallons per minuteSize:
40 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)
The PD-1-40 is also known by the following part numbers:
- 155769, 155769-43, PD-1-40