The Pentek Polydepth PD-25-30 sediment filter is built for strength, even in hot water applications. Its solid construction ensures superior particle reduction. It is strong all the way to the core, combining high-performing efficiency with long-lasting durability. Unique microgrooves add extra surface area, for maximum filtration. Plus, the PD-25-30 won't add taste, odor or color to filtered water.
The Pentek Whole House Replacement Sediment Filter Cartridge fits most standard housings that accept 30-inch x 2.5-inch water filter cartridges.
- Specially constructed for high-efficiency filtration
- Consistent flow rate for superior filtering performance
- Durable construction will not break or separate during use
- Cleans your water, reducing sediment and various particulates (25 micron)
Filter Type: Bonded Polypropylene
Micron Rating: 25 microns
Flow Rate: 7 gallons per minute
Country of Origin: Korea, Republic of
The PD-25-30 is also known by the following part numbers:
- 155765, 155765-43, PD-25-30