- Pentek US-1000 Water Filter System:
- The Pentek US-1000 is an under sink water filtration system.
- The Pentek US-1000 drinking water filter system uses any of the following water filter cartridge sets: D-250, D-250A, P-250, P-250A.
- The Pentek US-1000 does not have an electronic monitor like the Pentek US-1500 water filter system.
- The Pentek US-1000 reduces Bad Taste & Odor, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Sediment, Asbestos, Cyst, Lead, Mercury, MTBE, Turbidity, VOC.
- The Pentek US-1000 is a chemical/lead system that is NSF certified to reduce 43 different VOCs, lead, cysts, mercury, asbestos and chlorine taste & odor.
- The Pentek US-1000 water filter system comes with cartridges, a long reach faucet, and installation hardware.
- Pentek US-1000 Under Sink Drinking Water System Contaminant Reduction:
- Degree of Nominal Filtration: 0.5 Microns
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction: Class 1
- The US-1000 Also reduces:
- and for MTBE removal choose the P-250A .
- Pentek US-1000 Under Sink Drinking Water Filter System Specs:
- System Size: 15" x 11" x 6.5" (381mm x 279mm x 165mm)
- Min Pressure: 10 psi
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Max Temperature: 100ºF (38ºC)
- Minimum Temperature: 35ºF (2ºC)
- Filter Life with MTBE Removal: 500 gallons
- Filter Life without MTBE Removal: 1000 gallons
- Pentek US-1000 Under Sink Water Filter Systems have been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42 and 53.
- Manufacturer: Pentek 160287
- Pentek US-1000 Drinking Water Filter Replacement Information:
- The Pentek US-1000 under sink water filters should be replaced every 500 gallons with MTBE reduction or every 1000 gallons without MTBE reduction.
- The recommended water filter replacement for the Pentek US-1000 is the P-250A. This filter set reduces MTBE.
- If you do not have MTBE in your water, you may purchase the P-250 water filter set. The P-250 set does not reduce MTBE.
- Other compatible replacement filter sets are the Culligan D-250 and the Culligan D-250A.