The RO System Inline Digital TDS monitor is a precision testing tool for your reverse osmosis system, complete with a flashing green and red light for the removal rate indicator. The monitor is sensitive to 1 part per million (PPM), and accurate within 2 percent. It can be powered with electricity, or with a two-battery back-up system. The monitor is light-weight and compact, for added convenience in installation with your RO unit.
The Tier1 Inline TDS Monitor fits standard 1/4-inch water lines.
- Measures total dissolved solids (TDS) before and after going through your reverse osmosis membrane
- Allows you to track more accurately the effectiveness of the RO membrane
- Standardized design means it will fit any RO system with a 1/4" water line
- Mounting hardware included for better accessibility and visibility
The BA-TDS-14 is also known by the following part numbers:
- BA-TDS-14, COMP-BA-TDS-14