- Swift Green SGF-DSA21 Refrigerator Water Filter (DA29-00012A) Information:
- The Swift Green Filters SGF-DSA21 (DA29-00012A)refrigerator water cartridge reduces chlorine taste and odor, lead, asbestos, and more. The Swift Green SGF-DSA21 water filter helps to protect your refrigerator and ice maker.
- The Swift Green Filter SGF-DSA21 is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42.
- The Swift Green SGF-DSA21 (Samsung DA29-00012A Compatible) is used in Samsung refrigerators that use a long, skinny filter.
- The Swift Green SGF-DSA21 Refrigerator Filter is compatible with the discontinued Cuno Aqua-Pure Samsung DA29-00012B water filter.
- Why choose Swift Green Water Filters?
- Compared to conventional carbon-based filters, Swift green filter products are environmentally friendly. Conventional carbon filters are produced by a burning process called open pit charring which releases pollution and greenhouse gas emissions into the air. Green Filter components are produced with a new technology that carbonizes dried coconut shells in an enclosed self-sustaining system while capturing and converting the emissions into useful thermal energy.
- Swift Green SGF-DSA2 Refrigerator Filter Contaminant Removal:
- Lead Reduction: 95%
- Cysts Reduction: 99%
- Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction: 95%
- Turbidity Reduction: 95%
- Asbestos Reduction: 95%
- Atrazine Reduction: 95%
- Alachlor Reduction: 95%
- Lindane Reduction: 95%
- 2, 4-D Reduction: 95%
- Mercury Reduction: 95%
- Toxaphene Reduction: 95%
- P-Dichlorobenzene Reduction: 95%
- Benzene Reduction: 95%
- Swift Green Filter SGF-DSA21 Refrigerator Cartridge Specs:
- Max. Operating Temp.: 100 degrees Fahrenheit / 38 degrees Celsius
- Min. Operating Temp.: 33 degrees Fahrenheit / 0.6 degrees Celsius
- Max. Working Pressure: 100 / 689 kPa PSI
- Min. Working Pressure: 20 PSI / 140 kPa
- Rated Capacity: 350 gallons / 1,325 liters
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm / 1.9 lpm
- Manufacturer: Swift SGF-DSA21
- Swift Green SGF-DSA21 is compatible with the following filters:
- Samsung: DA29-00012A, DA2900012B
- Samsung: HAFCN, HAFCN/XAA
- Samsung: RM255BARB, RM255CAS, RM255LABP
- Samsung: RM255LARS, RM255LASH
- Samsung DA29-00012A Water Filter is used in the following Refrigerators:
- Samsung Refrigerators RM255BARB, RM255CASB, RM255LABP, RM255LARS, RM255LASH, ALL MODEL# RM255 SERIES Refrigerators, Samsung QuatroCooling Convertible Refrigerators, DA97-03175A system, and DA97-03175A-B system
- Swift Green SGF-DSA2 Water Filter Instructions (Samsung DA29-00012A Compatible):
- The Swift Green SGF-DSA2 replacement refrigerator filter has no expiration date.
- The Swift Green SGF-DSA2 water filters should be replaced every 6 - 8 months or when the filter change light comes on, whichever occurs first.
- To remove your old filter, open the filter door. Push the filter in until you hear a click. Then, pull the filter straight out. This will automatically turn the water off.
- To install the new filter, push the new filter in until you hear a click. Run water through the filter for 5 minutes. After that, your filter is ready to use.
- If your refrigerator has a filter change light, you can reset the filter change light by pressing and holding the reset button for 3 seconds. The change filter light should turn green. Your filter change light is now reset.