- Trojan UVMAX G Plus Disinfection System:
- The Trojan UVMAX G Plus generates UV light from a low-pressure, high-output lamp.
- UVMAX systems are equipped with audio and visual signals as a reminder to replace the lamp yearly, and to alert the user of a system failure.
- Trojan UVMAX G Plus systems have simple operation, limited maintenance and easy installation.
- The UVMAX G Plus system produces ultraviolet light that eliminates waterborne pathogens by penetrating the cell wall of bacteria and viruses, deactivating the DNA, and destroying the cells ability to reproduce.
- To ensure that an adequate dose of UV light reaches the microorganisms and ensure complete disinfection, pre-filtration down to the 5 micron level is required to remove sediment and general contaminates.
- The Trojan UVMAX G Plus Ultraviolet System does not effect the taste, color, or odor of the water.
- Trojan UVMAX G Plus Ultraviolet System Contaminant Reduction:
- Effectively removes Bacteria and Viruses.
- Trojan UVMAX G Plus Ultraviolet System Specs:
- Chamber Dimensions: 22" x 4" (54 x 10cm)
- Power Supply Dimensions: 13" x 6.5" (33 x 16.5cm)
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Max. Current: 1.2Amp
- Max. Power Consumption: 120 Watts
- Lamp Power: 100 Watts
- UV Sleeve Material: Quartz
- Flow Rate: 19 GPM (72 LPM)
- Water Chamber Material: 316L SST
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" FNPT/ 1 1/4" NPT
- Operating Perameters:
- Iron: <0.3 ppm
- Hardness: <120 ppm (7 GPG)
- UV Transmittance: >75%
- Max Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Color-coded Plug and Play Connections
- UV Intensity Monitor with Diagnostic Test
- CoolTouch Fan
- Audible Alarm Mute Button
- New Lamp Button
- Lamp Age Indicator
- Lamp Operation Indicator
- Solenoid Operation Indicator
- Fan Operation Indicator
- Sensor Reading Indicator
- Manufacturer: Trojan UV Max 650646
- Trojan Ultraviolet System Maintenance:
- Replace UV Bulbs and O-Rings every 2 years.
- Clean quartz sleeve regularly. Replace if extremely fouled or broken.