- Trojan UVMAX Pro10 Disinfection System:
- The Trojan UVMAX Pro10 generates UV light from a low-pressure, high-output lamp.
- UVMAX systems are equipped with audio and visual signals as a reminder to replace the lamp yearly, and to alert the user of a system failure.
- Trojan UVMAX Pro10 systems have simple operation, limited maintenance and easy installation.
- The UVMAX Pro10 system produces ultraviolet light that eliminates waterborne pathogens by penetrating the cell wall of bacteria and viruses, deactivating the DNA, and destroying the cells ability to reproduce.
- To ensure that an adequate dose of UV light reaches the microorganisms and ensure complete disinfection, pre-filtration down to the 5 micron level is required to remove sediment and general contaminates.
- The Trojan UVMAX Pro10 Ultraviolet System does not effect the taste, color, or odor of the water.
- Trojan UVMAX Pro10 Ultraviolet System Contaminant Reduction:
- Effectively removes Bacteria and Viruses.
- Trojan UVMAX Pro10 Ultraviolet System Specs:
- Chamber Dimensions: 30" x 4" (76 x 10cm)
- Power Supply Dimensions: 8.5" x 6" (22 x 15cm)
- Voltage: 100 AC
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Max. Current: 0.85Amp
- Max. Power Consumption: 83 Watts
- Lamp Power: 70 Watts
- UV Sleeve Material: Quartz
- Flow Rate: 7-16 GPM (26-60 LPM)
- Water Chamber Material: 316 SST
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" NPT
- Operating Perameters:
- Iron: <0.3 ppm
- Hardness: <120 ppm (7 GPG)
- UV Transmittance: >75%
- Max Working Pressure: 125 psi
- No Tools Maintenance
- Constant Current Electronic Power Supply
- Safety Cap and Special Lamp Plug
- Lamp Operation Indicator
- Power Supply Operation Indicator
- Sensor Operation Indicator
- Sensor with Diagnostic Test
- Reference Card
- Lamp Timer Display
- Lamp Timer Reset Button
- Mute Button
- Optional Solenoid Valve
- Optional External Control Relay
- Manufacturer: Trojan UV Max 650647
- Trojan Ultraviolet System Maintenance:
- Replace UV Bulbs and O-Rings every 12 months.
- Clean quartz sleeve regularly. Replace if extremely fouled or broken.